Home – New Forums Starting your journey Market research for PRICE

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    rainbowconnectionediting
    • Total posts: 9
    Up
    ::

Hello everyone,

I am wanting to get potential customer’s opinions on what they would be willing to pay for my products/services. But I am not sure where to start.

I was thinking of creating some surveys on survey monkey, but I am not sure where to go to find people to take them.

I would appreciate any ideas or suggestions.

Oh my business is a video editing business. Mainly focusing on personal memories (weddings, baby photos, celebrations etc) with a gift range option that will include a framed photo and a scrapbook. I’ll also be offering to make small web commercials for small businesses.
    Here is a sample of what I am hoping to offer https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCJrpKbqPDVu4OsBAGy5goA

Dave Gillen – Former FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,566
    Up

Hi there,

In my opinion you’re best to start by researching existing providers of these servces (your competition). This will give you a good starting point, rather than guess from scratch. It also allows you to look at what people are CURRENTLY paying for similar services, which is valuable info because opinions about what people WOULD pay are notoriously unreliable.

Best of luck, and keep us posted. :)

Dave

Tony Manto
    Participant
    • Total posts: 581
    Up

There must be other video editing services around. Just do a google search or a yellow pages on line search and find what your competitor is charging.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.