Home – New Forums Starting your journey Market Research Survey – Would love your opinion!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    hatchling
    • Total posts: 11
    Up
    ::

I’m in the research/launch stage of a new business – Hatchling Online Business Solutions and am conducting marketing reasearch via a survey. I still need another 20 or so responses before I can come to any conclusions so I’d really love it if you could spare 5 mins.

I have setup a survey at the following web address – http://formbinder.com/forms/62/Market-Research-Survey-for-new-and-established-NEIS-businessess

A little background…
    I’m a web/graphic designer by profession, but my real passion is helping people start and grow their business by using my knowledge of internet marketing, social media and web design.

Through Hatchling Online Business Solutions, I will offer products and services that aim to help people like yourself, who are either in the process of starting a business or already have a business. I would like to offer consulting to my clients to help improve areas of their website, online marketing or social media strategy. I would also like to offer some kind of product for those people who prefer to learn about something then do it themseleves. For example, an online course, and ebook or series of emails that walk you through setting a strategy for using Twitter, Facebook or YouTube to increase income, website traffic and business leads.

I would love to hear your thoughts about what would have helped you in the process of starting a business, or what I could even offer you now to help you improve your business.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts. Thanks you so much for your time. (* business name may change)

Bec Coleman
    http://www.hatch-ling.com.au
    [email protected]
    (You can also view my personal portfolio at: http://www.becfaye.com.au)

FionaFell
    • Total posts: 342
    Up

I compelted your survey, though was a little perplexed to the relevance to the NEIS references.

Are you only interested in NEIS program participants? Or can anyone submit replies?

hatchling
    Up

Hi Fiona,

Thanks for completing the survey for me!

Sorry, I meant to explain in my post… Originally I surveyed NEIS participants, however am now interested in everyone’s thoughts. I am just using the same survey. Please disregard the NEIS reference.

Thanks for pointing that out though :-)

Paul Cunningham
    • Total posts: 69
    Up

Hi

I’m certain I have come across this survey elsewhere on the internet before but didnt complete it. Have done so now. Included my email if you need to follow up – happy to help

hatchling
    Up

Hi Paul,

Thanks for taking the time to fill out the survey. I really appreciate it.
    You may have seen this survey on one of my Flying Solo posts. I think I mentioned it in passing.

Thanks again
    Bec

http://www.hatch-ling.com.au
    [email protected]

• Total posts: 151
    Up

Lady Friday services

It is an interesting concept. Am I correct in saying that you have two different customer markets for your business.
    1. Older less aware customers needing help with ‘social media’
    2. Micro business owners that need a Virtual Assistant.

I see that your service offering’s are currently being met and would ask you the same question that i ask my NEIS participants;

“So why is your business different than your competitors and what is your unique selling proposition that is valued by your desired customer?”

Getting people to pay for these type of services is hard when they are very likely to have friends/family/ other business support services already [Just like the 12 month NEIS mentoring support].

How is your research coming along?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.