March 6, 2021 at 8:53 pm #1225337
I’m looking for a marketing company or individual who would be interested in marketing a web app I’ve been building that’s close to completion, on a performance basis where they will be paid a share of all signups generated by their strategy.
I’ll be very happy to walk you through the entire app over a web conference, so you can evaluate whether it’s something you could get behind, and answer any questions you may have. I’ll also be happy to provide access to Google Analytics so you can monitor signups once it’s ready for market, which I estimate will be around the end of this month.
I think the app (trying to be as unbiased as I possibly can) would be useful to anyone who:
1. wants to be more organised,
2. bills for time they spend working on projects,
3. needs to improve their ability to quote for jobs without underselling their services,
4. needs to prioritise jobs and all the tasks that need to be done for them, sometimes due to changing deadlines and client demands,
5. needs to be able to schedule their work and deadlines,
6. needs to be able to set reminders for various things that need to be done,
7. needs to also import their scheduled meetings and events from their Outlook account to avoid clashes,
8. needs to record notes and attachments (which are saved in organised files in their own OneDrive account for security and privacy) for jobs and all their sub-jobs,
9. wants to have their customers imported from their Xero account,
10. needs a quick and easy way to invoice clients for all billable hours just by entering a date range and selecting the client, with an invoice that can be fully adjusted, and include other non-time related services or products, and posted directly to their Xero account,
11. wants to be able to see visual reports that show what they’ve been working on, and how efficiently they’ve been using their time,
12. wants a visual representation of their workload for the next rolling four weeks, based on the times they’ve set for each job/project, and the time they’ve already spent working on them, so they can see their capacity to take on new work at a glance.
I hope there’s someone out there who’s willing to have a look! 🙂March 7, 2021 at 1:11 am #1225338
By the way, I should add that I don’t expect you to finance your strategy, just use your expertise to point me in the right direction, so we both benefit.March 7, 2021 at 9:24 am #1225339
I wonder if it’s the performance-based aspect of my offer that’s keeping all the experts from replying?March 7, 2021 at 4:50 pm #1225341greg__mParticipant
- Total posts: 1
Hi Shail, I think it’s more likely that there’s nobody home anymore. I had to re register to respond to your post.
While my original posts are all there, I can’t log in under my old details. I suspect I’m not the lone ranger.
Marketing’s not my caper but good luck with the app.March 8, 2021 at 6:59 am #1225342bb1Participant
- Total posts: 4,472
I think Greg is right, it looks like someone has broken the forum, I had great issues logging in again, half, no correct that 90% of the previous functionality is gone. I can’t even hit a new posts function anymore.
If I would have implemented a downgrade of a system like this, when I was back in my IT days I would have being sacked on the spot. But I guess FS have being trying to kill of the forum for a couple of years now, looks like they have achieved their marketing mastery.March 8, 2021 at 9:32 am #1225343March 8, 2021 at 9:46 am #1225344bb1Participant
- Total posts: 4,472
They sent out emails re the new website in the last week, so I am guessing thats when it happenedMarch 8, 2021 at 9:54 am #1225345
They didn’t send me an email. Maybe they were hoping I wouldn’t come back 🤣March 8, 2021 at 6:20 pm #1225356Dave – FS ConciergeModerator
March 8, 2021 at 6:24 pm #1225357Dave – FS ConciergeModerator
- Total posts: 2,526
- Total posts: 2,526
@Calcul8or I’d be happy to jump on a call or zoom this week to chat. Can’t promise I’m the right partner, but at the least I can give you some ideas and feedback.
I’m not against pay on results if it makes sense for both sides.
DaveMarch 8, 2021 at 6:41 pm #1225361
That would be fantastic! I got your email as well, and will send you a Zoom or Jitsi invite. When would suit you?
I’ll take you through the whole thing so you can get a feel for it and what it can do, if it’s something that you think you can get behind, then great, otherwise we can virtually bump elbows and move on. Absolutely no stress or expectations, and hopefully to our mutual on-going benefit.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.