Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Marketing Consultant – NEW! NEW! NEW!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Dean @ Four P’s Marketing
    • Total posts: 11
    Up
    ::

We help businesses punch above their weight and maximise returns on the promotions. I’ve over 15 years in marketing for small and medium businesses and have a Masters Degree in Marketing.

I love to help businesses out with their branding – providing templates, guidelines and give them a major boost to the image their projecting to their customers.

Strong branding can help businesses attract and retain customers, charge higher prices and presents a professional image that rivals those of market leaders!
    Internal documents [pricelists, invoices, corporate literature] can sometimes be confusing, inconsistent and hard to follow. We’ve streamlined internal communication tools, which leads to increased productivity, reduced errors and ultimetely more sales [ie: simplified pricelists achive all this as it increases sales staff’s confidence in quoting correctly on price and the right product!]

So many websites I see are full of industry terms and specifications that the general public cannot understand or get bored with reading and clic off. I help businesses explain the BENEFITS of their product or service which helps existing and potential customers understand what’s in it for them.

Planning is very important. I shy away from presented long-winded plans that only cause readers eyes to glaze over. Plans need to be focused and easy for all readers to follow, understand and implement.

There’s so many other areas where small/medium businesses can get a business advantage from using our services.
    For more info, go to http://www.fourps.com.au, or check out our facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Four-Ps-Marketing-Solutions/166495113390508

Hope to hear from you soon !!!

Regards

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi 4P’s,

Welcome to Flying Solo, and thanks for introducing yourself… only you forgot to tell us your name! ;-)

I hope you enjoy being part of our community, and will look forward to getting to know you,

All the best,
    Jayne

Dean @ Four P’s Marketing
    • Total posts: 11
    Up

Yikes, it appears my name dropped off from the end of my last post. Anyhow, its Dean Parker from Four P’s Marketing Solutions!

danmac30
    • Total posts: 25
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.