Home – New Forums Find the help you need Marketing help recommendations

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Marra
    • Total posts: 45
    Up
    ::

Hi all, I am running a part-time business while studying full time. I run up to 8 dog training classes per week (couple evenings and weekends) and have a couple of hours a week for online coaching or private consultations on dog behaviour. Because I am studying, I can’t afford to lavish time on the business.

I have decided to focus on hiring someone who knows how to do marketing on a budget to help me create a plan. I would then like to have someone to implement the simple but time consuming tasks of social media marketing, giving me only the higher level stuff (talking to prospective clients etc). I don’t need help with copy writing or web design; mainly just the horribly mind numbing jungle of social media. ;-)

Shortly I will be restructuring a couple of classes (rolling enrolment instead of fixed course) and have decided to put the prices up on several of them. I have previously had someone from a centre where I teach marketing for me (in exchange for some of the income and services), but they are short on time and the classes have not been consistently full. I would also like to be doing private sessions online / phone each week. I believe the changes I’m making will provide the leverage I need to have enough income to hire the help that I need, and increase the income that I am getting.

I would love to hear from people who have found good service providers in this area. Or from people who love doing this sort of planning or helping. :-)

PowerofWords
    • Total posts: 179
    Up
    ::

Hi Marra, I will give you a PM. Looking for more fun marketing projects.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.