Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Marketing ideas

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    R U Commuting
    • Total posts: 26
    Up
    ::

Hey Guys,

I have a new Active travel program Called FIT2BKIDS aimed at primary schools (prep – Year 7) in Queensland. I currently have Matt Poole (Nutri-Grain Ironman0 as Ambassador of the program and we launched the program last Wed at Mooloolaba state School.

Looking for a few ideas how to best engage with the schools and also looking at holding cycle skill session in the afternoons for kids to enhance there skills, what would be the best way to get that info out to the public.
    Also ideas on Sponsorship

The Program is all about inspiring kids to walk or cycle, scooter to school and to be active, as you are all aware obestiy is starting to be a huge health issue in society.

Peter – FS Administrator
    • Total posts: 1,889
    Up

Hi Russ,
    Welcome and thanks for joining.
    Sounds like a great and much needed idea.
    I’m sure you’ll get some ideas flowing once people get back to their desks tomorrow :) (After their coffee)
    Thanks again
    Peter

AdvancedPetSitting
    • Total posts: 357
    Up

Best way in my opinion is to approach the principal and organise a talk/speach at the P & G meeting.

Dana Flannery
    • Total posts: 6
    Up

I would go the other way and look at tenders and grants – keep an eye on tender and grant opportunities from the state government that could see you get funded to do a cluster of schools at once. It might not be exactly the program you had in mind but there are lots of kid fitness grants and tenders around at the moment….

AgentMail
    • Total posts: 1,741
    Up

Hi Russ,

What about buying a handful of scooters/cycles for giveaways for each of the schools – print some flyers to put up, maybe a colouring in competition, something to get the childrens buy in.

Whilst the parents have the decision about how their kids get to school, it is easier if they want to do it, rather than if they are forced.

Hope it helps

barrogz
    • Total posts: 7
    Up

I think a good way is to go through churches. There are plenty of shcools that are attached to them. You can easily do a quick speel after a mass about what u do.

Also advertise it in the monthly newsletters that the school gives to parents :) hope that helps

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.