Home – New Forums Find the help you need Marketing person in the food, beverage and alcohol industries

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    happyez
    • Total posts: 49
    Up
    ::

Hi Flying Solo people

I am looking for someone who has worked in marketing in either the food, non-alcoholic beverage or alcohol business (preferably large) who has done some, or has worked alongside sponsorship in the past or present (which could include a marketing, sales or communications position).

I am beta testing a publication that addresses sponsorship within the industry, and I am looking for 1 hour of your time to critique this publication for its user-friendliness and relevancy for the industry.

I’ll pay $40/hr (I’m not completely flush for cash, but will pay a rate that is worthy of your experience), and all you need to do is look through the book, and I’ll ask a series of questions.

You need to be within the inner west, CBD or north of Sydney, and we can meet either at my office in Surry Hills, or at a cafe somewhere. I am looking to meet sometime in the next few weeks (late June/early July).

Thanks very much for reading!
    Eric Vigo
    The Funding Engine
    [email protected]

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.