Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Marketing strategies to gain new clients

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    ::

I have had my salon for 3 years and recently had an employee leave and set up her own salon in competition, taking clientele with her
    I now need to reinvent the business and attract new clientele
    So far I have changed beauty products, offered specials on my website and would like to do a letterbox drop of DL flyers with a special deal in local areas
    The DL flyers are not expensive from Vistaprint but I haven’t found any reasonably priced distributors to do the letterbox drops. I would like to distribute small amounts to targeted areas so that I have more control
    Any advise? Does anyone know of someone who will do letterbox drops in the Lake Macquarie area?
    Also, has anyone tried advertising on flatscreens in doctors surgeries or shopping centres with any success?
    revitalisefaceandbodytherapies.com

arrowwise
    • Total posts: 641
    Up

If you have the time I would advise joining your local business networking group if there is one suitable in your area. With any luck you can be the go to business for hairdressing, while being able to tap into other networks and marketing ideas you didn’t know existed.

Tony Manto
    Participant
    • Total posts: 581
    Up

There are many things that you can do to get new clients and although letterbox drops can work? It will depend on the design and offer.

Using your existing clients and direct target marketing is a much better way. I tried to find your website but your link is not complete and I could not find it on google???

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.