• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    SandraMac
    • Total posts: 20
    Up
    ::

Hi All,

Unsure if this is the right place to post this, please advise me if I’m wrong.

After years of being told I should be in business for myself. I finally am as of this year. Too many opportunities kept coming to me that I couldn’t turn down. I have been a successful sales person in the advertising industry (mainly) for years and lucky enough to make many great connections.

Currently I have a couple of contractors that I am needing to source another couple of contracts for b2b appointment setting. If anyone is interested feel free to give me a call on 0420232154.

Thanks,

Sandy

Paul – FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 3,488
    Up
    ::
    SandraMac, post: 237333, member: 47988 wrote:
    Hi All,

Unsure if this is the right place to post this, please advise me if I’m wrong.

After years of being told I should be in business for myself. I finally am as of this year. Too many opportunities kept coming to me that I couldn’t turn down. I have been a successful sales person in the advertising industry (mainly) for years and lucky enough to make many great connections.

Currently I have a couple of contractors that I am needing to source another couple of contracts for b2b appointment setting. If anyone is interested feel free to give me a call on 0420232154.

Thanks,

Sandy
    Hi Sandy,

You can set up a signature with contact details on Flying Solo.

This thread explains how: http://www.flyingsolo.com.au/forums/index.php?threads/tips-for-new-players-to-the-forums.27235/

Cheers

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.