Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Martyn Fleming, a Buyers Agent from Morpheus Property

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Martyn Fleming
    • Total posts: 8
    Up
    ::

Hi everyone!

My occupation and passion is all about ‘property’. I live it, dream it, love it!

I’m not a real estate agent, but a Property Buyer’s Agent. My business operates in the Brisbane area (South East Queensland), as well as the Sunshine Coast and Gold Coast.

Our role at Morpheus Property is to level the playing field and ensure buyers get the representation most people get when they sell their property. There are great benefits in having an expert negotiator on your side when buying property and we’d love to hear more about your property plans and discuss how we can help you.

I’m also curious about your story as a business and what benefits you get from interacting in forums like these.

I’m open to networking opportunities, so feel free to drop me a line!

Cheers

Martyn Fleming
    Buyers Agent | Morpheus Property

Any comments made in this forum are general in nature. Please consult your professional support team to ensure your advice considers your personal circumstances and financial objectives.

24479#deleted
    • Total posts: 33
    Up

Hey Martyn,

A warm welcome to you, I’m sure that a person with your drive will do well here.

Being able to network with many other businesses here is vital. I am currently supplying office supplies to a great deal of clients Australia wide. I would love for you to challenge me to see if I can add value to yor business.

Hoping all goes well.

Warm Regards

Sylvester

AgentMail
    • Total posts: 1,741
    Up

Hi Martyn,

Welcome to the forums.

As a new business, these forums have been both inspirational and informative, I even have a couple of clients thanks to it :)

I think you certainly get out what you put in, so look forward to hearing your thoughts and opinions on many business matters.

24479#deleted
    • Total posts: 33
    Up
    AgentMail, post: 75312 wrote:
    Hi Martyn,

Welcome to the forums.

As a new business, these forums have been both inspirational and informative, I even have a couple of clients thanks to it :)

I think you certainly get out what you put in, so look forward to hearing your thoughts and opinions on many business matters.

Speaking of networking, will you allow me the opportunity to see if I can save you money on your supplies?

Healthy competition is always great for business, I’m sure I could help out with paper for your business.

AgentMail
    • Total posts: 1,741
    Up

of course :) – drop me an email at [email protected]

David Cohen
    • Total posts: 3
    Up

Hi Martyn,

My name is David Cohen. I am the Director of Buying Smart and Exclusive Property Buyer’s Agency based in Sydney, Australia.

We launched our website yesterday with an animated video explaining what exactly we do as buyer’s agents.

Would appreciate your feedback.

http://www.buyingsmart.com.au

All the best,

David Cohen
    [email protected]

Martyn Fleming
    • Total posts: 8
    Up
    David Cohen, post: 76447 wrote:
    Hi Martyn,

My name is David Cohen. I am the Director of Buying Smart and Exclusive Property Buyer’s Agency based in Sydney, Australia.

We launched our website yesterday with an animated video explaining what exactly we do as buyer’s agents.

Would appreciate your feedback.

Hi David – Welcome to the buyer’s side of the industry!!

We’ve been in the market for almost 6 years now and have accumulated a few lessons along the way. I’d be happy to share our learnings to date if you ever make it to Brisbane (although previous years would have me travel to Sydney quite often, I’ve not travelled there much this year), or we could hook up over a phone call – the offer’s there if you want it. : )

Your video’s good and I think your website & video capture the essence of a good Buyer’s Agency. Our website is about to be revitalised after much neglect, but 93% of our work comes from referral sources, so we’re not heavily dependant on it.

In fact, most work originating from the web seems to be much harder work. Establishing trust is crucial in our line of work and clients originating from the website generally take longer to warm up compared to referrals from mutual connections. I’d recommend pouring heaps of energy into your referral network (strategically focused), as it seems to represent the best bang for buck in our marketing strategy.

As I’m sure you’ve discovered, it’s very rewarding work so I hope you enjoy yourself.

Cheers, Martyn

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.