Home – New Forums Face-to-face meetups & events Mastermind group in Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    kathiemt
    • Total posts: 1,167
    Up
    ::

Hi everyone, I’ve been doing a bit of research, after attending a coaching session this morning. I’m looking to join a Mastermind group that meets in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne, say on a monthly basis (or more often). Or if there isn’t an existing one, then to start one up.

The members would be business owners of at least 10 years. I’m at the 20 year mark myself and looking to take my business to the next level, for want of a better phrase, and if there is such a thing. And I’d like to use my own experience to help others looking to move on with their own businesses. And preferably a mix of different business categories so that there isn’t competition within the group. Happy for a small group, say 4-6 people.

So looking for your suggestions. Thank you.

MrR
    • Total posts: 4
    Up

Hi Kathie,

I am wondering if you ran your mastermind group and how did it go? Is that still continuing?

Regards,
    MrR

arrowwise
    • Total posts: 641
    Up

Not much like this at all exists outside the CBD other than your local networking events. It would be worth preparing one via meetup.com and seeing what sort of response you receive if you are prepared to be the driving force for such a group.

scottdoesthat
    • Total posts: 1
    Up

Blue Momentum Coaching based in Mornington is starting one up if anyone is still keen to join one (learn more) that’s a little more local. Saw it come up on a Facebook ad the other day. http://www.bluemomentum.com.au/masterminds-groups I’m keen to at the very least to ask them a few questions on what these groups are all about.

Paul – FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 3,488
    Up

Sounds like you will have to start a group yourself given your 10 Year Plus criteria.

As [USER=54026]@arrowwise[/USER] said, meetup.com might be your best shot.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.