Home – New Forums Face-to-face meetups & events Mastermind Group – Sydney CBD/Eastern Suburbs

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    ClintS
    • Total posts: 8
    Up
    ::

Hi Everyone

My name is Clint and I’m on the verge of launching my third business. I’m looking to connect with like minded people with a view of catching up every month for 2 hours to discuss our business and any challenges we’re facing.

I have access to a few boardrooms in the Darlinghurst/Potts Point area that we could use.

If this sounds like something you’re interested in please send me an email and we can go from there.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards
    Clint
    [email protected]

RebeccaC
    • Total posts: 27
    Up

I’m in! I have noticed it seems to be tough to get Sydney CBD and surrounding suburbs together. Hopefully this will attract some people! Else it might be you and me at the Sugarmill over a beer!

EDIT: actually, http://www.flyingsolo.com.au/forums/nsw/16934-sydney-pyrmont-cbd-meet-up-expression-interest-2.html#post133497

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Clint and Rebecca,

In our experience with these meet-up and mastermind groups, people become more inclined to commit once someone else has suggested a time and location.

With that in mind, we’d encourage you to name a time and place and publicise it here. If it turns out that people who are interested can’t make it on that date, you can always change it later.

In general, these things work best if you find a location with easy parking (could be a challenge in Darlinghurst!), avoid school holidays, and choose a time that’s within business hours but away from school drop-off and pick-up times. Breakfast, evening and weekend events tend to be more difficult for most people.

If you set a time and date, we’ll give the group a plug for you on Facebook and Twitter and see if we can rustle up some extra participants.

All the best,
    Jayne

RebeccaC
    Up

Thanks Jayne! I was trying to connect the dots but you did a much better job!

ClintS
    • Total posts: 8
    Up

Hi All

Here is what I’m proposing.

When: Tuesday 30 October
    Time: 10am-12pm (2 hours)
    Location: Crown Gardens – 63 Crown St Woolloomooloo (visitor parking available). We will be using the meeting room at this venue.

If you’re interested in attending please email me with a bit about you and your business. [email protected].

Look forward to hearing from you all.

Thanks
    Clint

RebeccaC
    Up

Just emailed :)

Austrapack PTY LTD
    • Total posts: 16
    Up

Damn wish I saw this earlier!! Is there any plans on another one anytime soon?

SavvySME
    • Total posts: 201
    Up

Missed this too!! Would love to join the next one :)

IlanaW
    • Total posts: 11
    Up

I obviously missed this one – love to join the next one if possible.

Cheers….

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.