Home – New Forums Face-to-face meetups & events Meet to Grow in around Hornsby

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    NoBillsForever
    • Total posts: 21
    Up
    ::

Hi Friends:

I am small business owner living in Thornleigh. I am surprised that in such business vibrant district of Hornsby – We do not have an active Soloist group!

I invite your EoI to start one soon. Aim will be to meet once every fortnight at start to get the ball rolling, discuss business challenges and opportunities..

Meetup will be in evening after work day and you are welcome to suggest day preferences.

Look forward to meet you all… soon in person.

Best

Chad

Dave Gillen – Former FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,566
    Up

Hi Chad,

When you’re ready to set a date, head over to our new FS meetups page at http://www.meetup.com/FlyingSoloAU to start a new meetup.

Good luck!

Dave

finerdetailvs
    • Total posts: 42
    Up

Hi Chad!!

I was just coming in to start up a thread about this too! I have previously organised a meet up but life and children now mean that daytime meets don’t work for me.

I’m very interested and would love to catch up. Availability for me is restricted to evenings, usually any time from 6pm is fine.

Do you have a venue in mind yet?

So glad to see someone else getting the ball rolling! I know there are many business owners in the Hornsby area who would love to come along as well.

Thanks again!

Veronica

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Chad and Veronica,

You might also be interested in this meetup, which is coming up in Hornsby soon.

Cheers,
    Jayne

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.