Home – New Forums Face-to-face meetups & events Meet-ups @ Crows Nest 9am Thurs every Fortnight

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    ambpixel
    • Total posts: 4
    Up
    ::

Great to see you again Brent..Catch you at the next one on the [email protected] and Bec.

Chris@Tapestry
    • Total posts: 97
    Up

Hi everybody – sorry been quiet, working onsite with a client for some time now.
    Will be there on the 18th!.

all the best
    Chris

Brent@Ontrax
    • Total posts: 336
    Up

Hi Everyone, Just a reminder that the Next Crows Nest meet-up is

tomorrow at 9am
    Sparrow Cafe
    Shop 2, 59-61 Willoughby Rd
    Crows Nest

There is 2 hours free parking (at the Holterman St Parking Station), right in front of the shop. Open to any one who would like to come. New people always welcome, just turn up, we are usually sitting just at the front door.

Brent

Brent@Ontrax
    Up

Looking forward to catching up with everyone again this Thursday morning – Rain or Shine. See you there.

Brent

ambpixel
    • Total posts: 4
    Up

We will be there on Thursday as well. See you there!

Chris@Tapestry
    Up

Hi Everyone,
    We’re on again tomorrow at Sparrow Cafe in Crows Nest – come join us in the morning sun for a chat and coffee.

Thursday May 16, 9am.

Everybody welcome.

Spice Queen
    • Total posts: 31
    Up

Hi,

Are you still meeting up on Thursdays? And how long do the meet-ups generally last?
    I’m trying to figure out if I can make the times as I have to fit in multiple school drop offs before heading down to Crows Nest from the Chatswood area.

Cheers!

Chris@Tapestry
    Up

Hi Spice Queen,

Please watch this space.
    We usually last until about 10:30 or even 11 depending on the number of people.
    Unfortunately, of late, the numbers have decreased. We’re not sure why, there was a strong crowd at Chatswood when we had it there, but the move to Crows Nest seems to have lost people.

So please watch this thread for more news on how we are trying to revive things.

Your business looks very spicy by the way!

Cheers

Spice Queen
    • Total posts: 31
    Up

Thanks Chris,

I’ll keep a look out for any updates. Chatswood would be perfect for me as its a lot closer, but I’m happy to travel anywhere on the North Shore.

Brent@Ontrax
    Up

Just a little reminder that it is our Crows Nest Meet-up this Thursday morning, look forward to seeing everyone again and look forward to meeting any new people.

Tim@Zinger
    • Total posts: 21
    Up

Thanks for today’s catch up everyone, it was great meeting you all. I have the next one already booked in.

cheers,

Tim

Brent@Ontrax
    Up

Also great to see new faces, Welcome Tim and Vanessa to the Crows Nest Group.

Next Meeting Date: 27th June 2013.

Next Meeting Theme: What differentiates you from your competitors?

See you then.
    Brent
    WBCCLAMB
    • Total posts: 3
    Up

Hello,

Just wondering when the next meeting is and also if it’s Crows Nest or Chatswood. What are the costs for coming and do I need to RSVP or can I just turn up?

Cheers,

Chris

Brent@Ontrax
    Up

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your interest, the next meet-up is still in Crows Nest on the 25th July at 9am. There is no cost to join, you don’t have to RSVP, Just turn up, introduce yourself and join in the chat. As we meet at the Sparrow Cafe, we tend to buy our morning coffee, otherwise the only cost may be if you go over your 2 hour parking limit.

Look forward to seeing you next week. (I’ve updated the next meeting date at the beginning of this thread).

Thanks
    Brent.

WBCCLAMB
    • Total posts: 3
    Up

Hi Brent,

Thank you for your prompt reply.

That sounds great so I’ll see you there on the 25th.

Cheers,

Chris

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 70 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.