Home – New Forums Face-to-face meetups & events Meetup in Bentleigh (SE Melb) 19th September

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    MYOK
    Participant
    • Total posts: 146
    Up
    ::

We have some great people start their networking journey by joining our small group in an informal setting creating relationships and generally chatting about their own business adventures.

If you’d like to be part of the next Meetup, please book your place via our online booking agency at Sticky Tickets. We love meeting new people!

Canex Graphic Designs
    • Total posts: 222
    Up

Hi Jane,

I loved the last meetup so I already got my ticket for the next one :)

Thanks again and see you next time!!

Nelson

MYOK
    Participant
    Up

Just a gentle reminder that our next meetup is on Monday the 19th September. There are a couple of places left, so join other business owners in a light lunch and some time spent celebrating milestones or nutting out problems… chances are you will make some friends!

Book via Sticky Tickets and we’ll see you in the kitchen soon…

Deanna
    • Total posts: 1
    Up

Hi. Just missed today’s meet-up. Have you arranged the next one yet? I would love to come along.

MYOK
    Participant
    Up
    Deanna, post: 91005 wrote:
    Hi. Just missed today’s meet-up. Have you arranged the next one yet? I would love to come along.

Hi Deanna, sorry to hear you missed our lunch this week. They are held the third Monday of every month, so we’d love to have you along on the 17th October. Secure your place via Sticky Tickets and we’ll see you there.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.