Home – New Forums Face-to-face meetups & events Meetup SE Melbourne 28th March 12.30pm

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    MYOK
    Participant
    • Total posts: 146
    Up
    ::

I’d like to invite you to My Other Kitchen in Bentleigh for our first Meetup Session on the 28th March at 12.30-1.30pm. The intention of the group is to provide some interaction with others outside of the Small office/Home office environment. I’ve invited one of our clients, CookwithMariam, to tell her life/business story and provide some nibbles for the hour.

I sincerely hope you can join us on the day!

Please RSVP directly to me for catering reasons. A donation of $5 on the day to cover the cost of ingredients would be appreciated.

We’re located right across the road from the Bentleigh Train Station (Frankston line Zone 1) if public transport is your thing…

webkath
    • Total posts: 14
    Up

Fantastic news about the meet-up not too far away from me! I’ll be away this time but I’ll definitely be in another time. Look forward to meeting everyone!

Also, if there’s any chicks out there who would like to network with other chicks, I run networking events for the Red Tent Woman in Mount Eliza on the first Friday nite of every month. So if you’re my area, check out
    http://theredtentwoman.com.au/events-melbourne-kath-luty for more info.
    Cheers, Kath

Chubby
    • Total posts: 7
    Up

Count me in! :)

MYOK
    Participant
    Up

Just wanted to drop by and say a big, warm THANK YOU! to everyone that attended our meetup yesterday. We had some really good conversations about our businesses with a fantastic mixture of people and enjoyed CookwithMariam‘s East African inspired lunch. Will definitely be having another one soon – in fact, pencil in the 2nd May and look out for your invitation.

Sunnys
    • Total posts: 64
    Up

I would definitely like to attend it.

Kindest Regards
    Sunny Kaur

MYOK
    Participant
    Up
    Sunnys, post: 71319 wrote:
    I would definitely like to attend it.

Kindest Regards
    Sunny Kaur

Great Sunny. We’d love to have you along. See the new Forum thread I’ve recently added to keep track of the new date (2nd May). We are located directly across from the Bentleigh Train station (zone 1 Frankston line, if public transport is your mode of transport).

Regards, Jane

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.