Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Melb marketing comms consultant – Communicart

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Romi
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

Hi everyone,

My name is Romina. Like many of you, I have been reading through forum posts for some time, but have now taken the plunge to formally introduce myself!

I’ve recently started my business, ‘Communicart’. I provide copywriting, editing and proofreading services and am currently seeking clients.

A bit about me: I’ve got eight years experience in marketing communications in the corporate world and now have a nine month old baby and decided the time was right to ‘go solo’.
    My passions include: great food and cooking, yoga and pilates, travelling and reading.

I’m hoping to be able to meet some like minded people and participate in these forums. I look forward to whatever the future brings…

Cheers,

Gavin_S
    • Total posts: 80
    Up

Welcome Romina. I’ll keep you in mind for my clients. :-)

Romi
    • Total posts: 2
    Up

Thanks Gavin!

Regards,
    Romina
    communicart.com.au

Divert To Mobile
    • Total posts: 2,751
    Up

Hello Romina,

Welcome aboard.

Steve

BlackCoffeeComms
    • Total posts: 472
    Up

Welcome Romina, from a fellow wordsmith.

You’ll find there are a few of us here and it’s a very supportive environment. I’m about to celebrate a year as a soloist (after 20+ years working for others) and can attest to the fact that it’s a great life!

Cheers

Nicole

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Romina,

A warm welcome from all of us at FSHQ too :)

As Nicole mentioned there are a few of us marketing communications types around here – and it’s always nice to have one more, so we are looking forward to getting to know you.

I hope you enjoy every moment of your new business,
    Jayne

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.