Home – New Forums Logistics Melbourne based ladies clothing label desperately seeking small MOQ China factory

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Rhea
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

Hi all,

I’ve just joined this fabulous forum in the hope of getting some advice and some help with my search to acquire a China manufacturer with small MOQ!!

I currently manufacture in Bali, and work with a small, ethically managed factory. Fabrics in Indonesia are extremely limited, so I am expanding my business operations to included sourcing fabrics in China and shifting some of my production there. I am currently trying to source a factory in China to produce small MOQ of around 50-70 pieces per style, at reasonable prices.

I actually just got back from a week in Guangzhou. I’ve sourced most of my fabric and have it in storage in Shenzen. My plan originally, was to ship the fabric to Bali and continue production there until I had established some contacts in China. However, Indonesia has very prohibitive importing laws and taxes, and I have since found importing the fabric will not be at all cost effective!

SO! I am desperately looking for a manufacture in China that can initially produce smaller MOQ’s, which I plan to expand on later. As I mentioned I’m looking at around 50-70 pieces per style across 3-4 styles to start. I have my samples and patterns ready to go!

Can anyone recommend any manufactures, agents or has any advice to offer on finding these?? I’d really appreciate any assistance in this as I’m currently struggling!

You can contact me via email [email protected]

Thanks!!

Dave Gillen – Former FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,566
    Up

Hi Rhea,

Welcome aboard the forums and best of luck with your dilemma!

Hopefully you’ll get some recommendations, but in the meantime we’d love to hear a litttle about you over in the “Introduce Yourself” section.

Hope to see you round. :)

Dave

Petemac
    • Total posts: 171
    Up

Hi Rhea, have just sent you a PM with a contact of mine who may be able to assist.

Cheers
    Pete

Rhea
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    Petemac, post: 187927 wrote:
    Hi Rhea, have just sent you a PM with a contact of mine who may be able to assist.

Cheers
    Pete

Thanks Pete. That would be great if you can forward details! If its easier you can email me direct – [email protected]

Look forward to hearing from you.

Katik
    • Total posts: 10
    Up
    Rhea, post: 187938 wrote:
    Thanks Pete. That would be great if you can forward details! If its easier you can email me direct – [email protected]

Look forward to hearing from you.

Hi Rhea,

Have sent you email about our products, if interested let me know will me you in person,

‘Regards,
    Katik

Elizabeth-FE
    • Total posts: 127
    Up

Hi Rhea,
    I just got back from shenzen.

Have sent you a contact I have there by Pm.

Hope this helps!

Elizabeth

Sammie_clothing
    • Total posts: 12
    Up

Hey everyone! This is my first post but I’m after the exact same thing. Does any one have leads?
    I gave a talk men’s wear but I have been burnt with an overseas manufacturer so I’m after done reliable leads.
    My name is Samantha. Feel free to email:
    [email protected]

Katik
    Up

Hi Samantha,

I am from Sydney, If you are after men’s clothing I can surely help on that.

I have my own plant and that can do this and I am at Sydney can troubleshoot if there is problem.

If you have any specific requirement or question contact me at [email protected]

I can send my company profile and we can take it further.

Regards,
    Katik.

Sammie_clothing
    • Total posts: 12
    Up

Hey Katik,
    I’ll email u now. Thanks for he soeedy response!
    Check ur junk just in case

Sam

bb1
    Participant
    • Total posts: 4,485
    Up
    Katik, post: 215907, member: 60163 wrote:
    Hi Samantha,

I am from Sydney, If you are after men’s clothing I can surely help on that.

I have my own plant and that can do this and I am at Sydney can troubleshoot if there is problem.

If you have any specific requirement or question contact me at [email protected]

I can send my company profile and we can take it further.

Regards,
    Katik.

Hey Katik, I have a friend interested, whats your business name and website so we can look it up.

Katik
    Up

Hi bb1,

Have sent you the details.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Regards,
    Katik.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.