Home – New Forums Face-to-face meetups & events Melbourne Bayside – FREE BREAKFAST Business Referral Group Introduction 30th May 7am

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Calcul8or
    Participant
    • Total posts: 481
    Up
    ::

Hi All,

If you’re based in Melbourne Bayside, I’d like to invite you to our business networking group open day breakfast. It’s a chance to connect, meet and do business with other local businesses.

It’s open to all industries from sole traders, business owners to marketing and business development managers of larger organisations. Everyone can benefit from word of mouth referrals, it’s the lifeblood of many businesses!

I am a member of this group and I’d personally love to see you there if you can make it. Also feel free to invite others too – the more the merrier (just let us know)!

We are aiming to have 40+ in the room so it should be worth your while. Bring lots of business cards and brochures!!

You will have one minute to present your business to a room full of potential clients and their referral base. You have the opportunity to ask for a referral by articulating what you do and who your ideal client is. Our group has generated $10000s of closed business for our members.

Details
    Business Referral Group Visitor Day

FREE Breakfast – valued at $27.50

Thursday, 30 May 7am – 8.30am
    Woodlands Golf Course, Mordialloc
    (We meet fortnightly thereafter)

Please either reply to this thread or send me a PM if you’re interested. I will pass your details onto our events director, and she will follow up with more information. Hope you can make it!

Cheers,
    Shail

Programmer. Analyst. Nerd. Calcul8ors.com.au Custom Software & Collaboration
    MatthewKeath
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Up

Re: Melbourne Bayside – FREE BREAKFAST Business Referral Group Introduction 30th May

Sounds good.

Is this like a BNI?

Calcul8or
    Participant
    • Total posts: 481
    Up

Re: Melbourne Bayside – FREE BREAKFAST Business Referral Group Introduction 30th May

Hey Matt,

Yes, similar to BNI. In fact (as far as I know) they used to be a BNI chapter that have broken away and formed their own group under BRG. I’ve only recently joined, and have attended 2 meetings so far. The group is very professional but welcoming, everyone seems very easy to get along with, and best of all I’ve already identified people I can team up with and am now in the process of discussing/planning!

From a chat I had with one of the members, this group wasn’t happy with BNI. I have no experience of BNI, and have no idea what any of that means. I presume this group didn’t sit too comfortably with BNI’s MO, I dunno!

Cheers,
    Shail

Programmer. Analyst. Nerd. Calcul8ors.com.au Custom Software & Collaboration
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.