Home – New Forums Face-to-face meetups & events Melbourne Networking Group S.E Suburbs

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    6875#deleted
    • Total posts: 11
    Up
    ::

Hi Epoch Person
    I would like to join your group as I would like to meet others in business. You can contact me [email protected]

I know my way around a data analysis software package (I teach it at tertiary level) and I would now like to test whether there is a need for small/medium companies to have some of their existing data analysed and explained. I am an expert in demystifying statistics and cutting through to what is really important.

Look forward to the details
    Regards
    Laura

6875#deleted
    • Total posts: 11
    Up

Hi Epoch
    Im a data analyst, can I join your gang?
    Regards
    laura

Quote:
    I have a Graphic Design and Printing business and I’m currently looking to start a free networking group with other business professionals.
    I have been part of a BNI chapter before and would like to form a new group of professionals to meet weekly for breakfast to discuss general business, networking opportunities and pass on referrals.

My aim is to grow a productive and supportive networking group that can meet up on a friendly, social level whilst still being proactive in our businesses.

The type of professionals I’m looking for are:

Accountant
    Builder
    Business Consultant
    Cabinet Maker
    Car Panel Beating
    Car Servicing / Repairs
    Computers sales / repairs
    Debt Collection
    Electrical appliance sales
    Electrician
    Finance
    Financial Management / Planning
    Fitness / Personal Trainer
    Floor Coverings
    Graphic Design
    Handy Man
    Insurance
    Marketing
    Mortgage Broker
    Photography
    Plumber
    Printing
    Property Investment
    Skin Care Clinic
    Solicitor
    Telecomunications
    Used / New car sales
    Real Estate Agent
    Painter
    Building Inspector
    Bathroom accessories sales
    And anyone else who feels they could benefit from or add value to this group.

Please contact me to register your interest, once a reasonable number of people have registered their interest we will organise a day and time to meet one another.

Look forward to some positive responses.

[email protected]

Rebecca Wigg
    • Total posts: 3
    Up

Hi,

I am a coaching psychologist who lives in Windsor who would love to be part of a SE networking group.

I am just getting started so believe that this network could be invaluable with building local contacts.

cheers

Rebecca

Sybillasays
    • Total posts: 14
    Up

Hi Rebecca

I am looking for a coach. I have recently opened a new fashion retail store and think I need some coaching on how to keep motivated and drive the business.

Do you have a particular speciality? Store is in St Kilda and I live in Brighton so Windsor is handy!

Cheers

Beverley

Rebecca Wigg
    • Total posts: 3
    Up

Hi Beverley,

Congratulations on taking this exciting step. Making any transition takes effort and support helps to make things happen.

I work with clients to help them:
    – set goals and take action
    – work with limiting beliefs and thinking that stops goal achievement.
    – explore their emotions and understand how they are provide powerful messages that stop us or drive us forward.

Whilst I have a business background, I don’t provide specific coaching around general business issues. I help businesses understand the importance that people play in building their brand and how selection, development and recognition of staff is critical for ensuring a positive customer experience. In other words, happy and competent staff leads to loyal customers.

The most important factor in choosing a coach is whether you feel there is a connection. Without a good relationship, it’s difficult to achieve coaching outcomes. If you would like to meet me for a confidential and obligation free appointment to discuss your goals and how we could work together, please give me a call on 0404 046 447.

PS. If you are suffering from anxiety and/or depression (common when people are going through a major transition) and you have a referral and a plan from a GP, then you can receive a Medicare rebate of $80.20 for up to 12 sessions in a calendar year.

I am new to this site so I am not sure how yet how to attach files.

I look forward to hearing from you. My contact number is 0404 046 447 or [email protected]

kind regards

Rebecca Wigg

Bub
    • Total posts: 4
    Up

Hi Epoch,
    Have you started the networking group?
    If you have, I would be interested in learning more.
    I have a photography and video business and know that networking is a great way to not only improve business, but make new friends as well.
    Regards,
    Rosanne

Bub
    • Total posts: 4
    Up
    ldelaney, post: 35612 wrote:
    Hi Epoch
    Im a data analyst, can I join your gang?
    Regards
    laura

Hi Epoch,

We too had a look at BNI and can see the advantages of being part of a networking group.

We would love to hear more.

We are photographers (and video as well). Been around for a long time.

Regards,

Rosanne

allamoda
    • Total posts: 1
    Up

Hi Epoch,

It would be great to be a part of your proposed networking group and network with like minded people.

I am a Personal Stylist & Image consultant (which is missing from your list). I work with businesses and individuals on enhancing physical presentation to gain more confidence in achieving specified goals.

Please let me know if it’s going ahead.

Briony Croft
    Personal Stylist & Image Consultant

w allamodastyling.com.au
    e [email protected]

MatthewKeath
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Up

Hi everyone,

If you are looking for a casual Melbourne networking group, check out our thread. http://www.flyingsolo.com.au/forums/vic/11303-melbourne-networking-group-we-had-great-chrismas-bash-next-event-20-1-11-a.html#post61751

Thanks and hope to see you there,

Matt

ASVP/ChrisB
    • Total posts: 6
    Up

Here’s another networking group with a focus on the South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne.

https://www.xing.com/events/meeting-set-634289

First meeting is next Tuesday 1 Feb, 2011. It’s free to attend but you have to sign up to the Xing networking website (that’s the platform we use to run invitations for events) – but that’s free too.

Cheers

Chris Blackman

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.