Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Melbourne video artist

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    JimCollins
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hi everyone,

My name is Jimmy and I used to work as videographer for years. And recently I just started my own web video production house business. I have strong passion in media world and always keen to create fun, yet purposeful videos. I have seen first hand the influences of web videos brought to the table, it increased the effectiveness information being transmitted in a short time period. I really hope my business could bring any impact to the online business industry. Check out my website, and I’d love to hear what you guys think about my business.

MissSassy
    • Total posts: 1,255
    Up

Hi and welcome Jimmy

Video is so popular and your site so bright and fresh, are women in your target client base!

Enjoy Flying Solo

Dave Gillen – Former FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,566
    Up

Hi Jim,

Welcome aboard the forums!

Looks like a cool service. My only suggestion would be to lead with your explainer video front and centre. If video is what you do then it might be a good idea to show it off and show people how to use it powerfully on their website.

Good luck. :)

Dave

Elizabeth-FE
    • Total posts: 127
    Up
    JimCollins, post: 192768 wrote:
    Hi everyone,

My name is Jimmy and I used to work as videographer for years. And recently I just started my own web video production house business. I have strong passion in media world and always keen to create fun, yet purposeful videos. I have seen first hand the influences of web videos brought to the table, it increased the effectiveness information being transmitted in a short time period. I really hope my business could bring any impact to the online business industry. Check out my website, and I’d love to hear what you guys think about my business.

Jimmy, I think I need you!!
    Have just emailed via your website. Love to chat.
    Cheers
    Elizabeth

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.