Home – New Forums Tech talk Membership form, quote, invoice and payment

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    acam6146
    Participant
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

Hi,

I’m starting a business based upon memberships and I’m seeking help to find software solutions to the following:

Members will have different membership fees depending on their personal circumstances. I’m looking to do the following to on-board members:
    1. have a member apply through online form or fillable pdf
    2. collect their application in a database or table
    3. automatically email them a quote for their membership based upon their responses in 1.
    4. automatically email an invoice and payment instructions
    5. have invoice synced with Xero
    6. email membership certificate when payment received

Further to this, I need a secure member section of my website which would show the same information to each member. I would like to issue their login at the point of payment and have their login suspended once their membership period expires. I’m currently using Squarespace which I don’t think can communicate with a 3rd party membership/login list.

I’ve tried doing some of this with Jotform which gets close but doesn’t provide exactly what I’m after. Any suggestions of software would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Paul – FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 3,488
    Up

Hi And Welcome to Flying Solo It is great to have you!

Thank you for joining our community and posting.

Keeping in mind that your requirements change over time, I recommend looking for a platform that has all of the features you need to make your business thrive not only now but into the future as well.

If you can find a platform with excellent security credentials that has a pricing model that you can also grow with.

Cheers
    Paul

acam6146
    Participant
    • Total posts: 2
    Up

Thanks Paul,

You’re spot on that those are the objectives. It’s very hard to navigate all the options out there so I am hoping someone on here has some suggestions.

I thought at the beginning of my search that I’d find a solution without any troubles.

Thanks

micknewman
    Participant
    • Total posts: 7
    Up

Hi acam6146,

Maybe have a look at Revolutionise Sport. It’s designed for management of sports clubs but It works for non-sport businesses as well. It seems to tick a lot of your boxes and it’s really easy to use.

zingwork
    Participant
    • Total posts: 1
    Up

Hi acam6146,

I understand the difficulties you are facing, Maybe from my point of view, you can give it a try with Zing work. Zing provides business management software solutions. Plus, it offers a FREE 7-day trial so you can try it before you buy it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.