Home Forums Selling online mentor

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    JK007
    • Total posts: 12

Hi Guys

Just kicking off my second venture but first eccomerce and looking for a mentor I can bounce a couple of probably very basic questions off via email and perhaps further down the line a coffee on Sydney.

Basic early questions if anyone can help are :

1.Where can I purchase white gift boxes with no minimum order?

2.Where can I get logos printed onto these boxes at an respectable price ?

3.What is the best site to use for eccomerce rental for start up small volume sales ?

Help would be greatly appreciated and remembered!

Jon

John Debrincat
    • Total posts: 963
    JK007, post: 221309, member: 69503 wrote:
    Hi Guys

Just kicking off my second venture but first eccomerce and looking for a mentor I can bounce a couple of probably very basic questions off via email and perhaps further down the line a coffee on Sydney.

Basic early questions if anyone can help are :

1.Where can I purchase white gift boxes with no minimum order?

2.Where can I get logos printed onto these boxes at an respectable price ?

3.What is the best site to use for eccomerce rental for start up small volume sales ?

Help would be greatly appreciated and remembered!

Jon
    Hey Jon let the others here know a bit more about you like where you are based it can help with the answers.

Some of our Queensland customers use – http://www.craftpak.com.au
    We have some NSW customers who use – http://www.customprintedbagsandboxes.com.au

I think you will find it difficult to get a supplier with no minimum order that provides custom logo boxes. The alternative is to get your logo printed on Clear Vinyl Self Adhesive labels and buy blank boxes. Printing the labels is generally pretty inexpensive and you can use them anywhere. Typically you will pay around $200 for 250 full colour labels. Most print shops will print nice sized labels for you we get 90 x 50 sized printed to use our selves.

One the last question well everyone knows what my answer will be – us of course I say in a completely unbiased way :).

John

John Romaine
    • Total posts: 1,104

I’m on the Central Coast and provide coaching/consulting at $125 per hour. Happy to meet up for a coffee.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.