Home Forums Wellbeing & balance Merry Christmas and Safe and Happy New Year

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    John Debrincat
    • Total posts: 963

Its that time of year again and I’d just like to say best for the season to all my Flying Solo contacts and friends. 2019 seems to have flown by but maybe that is a factor of age. My grand daughter told me “its taken years to get to Christmas”.

Anyway, please all have a safe and happy festive season or whatever it is to you.

Are you all working through Christmas? I know that many of the small business people I deal with don’t take much time off. But I think it is important to slow down and smell the roses (or kangaroo paws) whatever takes your fancy.

Christmas_2019_News.jpg

Mischelle
    • Total posts: 805

You too John :):):)

LucasArthur
    Participant
    • Total posts: 3,158

Howdy John

Merry Christmas mate.. hope you get to spend some time with family and loved ones, or if you are like me spend some quality time on the PS4 .. Whatever floats your boat.. LOL

On a serious note, yeah we tend to work through… Boxing day sales keep us quite busy… although with the Black Friday and Cyber Monday time til just the weekend, we are enjoying the little reprieve that comes with Christmas just around the corner… or is that e’corner LOL…

All the best

J

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.