Home Forums Wellbeing & balance Merry Christmas to Everyone

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Mischelle
    • Total posts: 805

Merry Christmas to all my fellow Soloists.

It may have been a good or hard year for some, but we all got through somehow :)

I thought I would post this in the Well-being and Balance section as many of us, will continue to work through the holidays, but remember to stop and rest during this time and get ready for a busy 2020.

I frequently use this time to plan out my year ahead the best I can (obviously not all goes to plan LOL) and some things you just can’t plan.

But I put together some things I would like to achieve for my business, I sit with a glass of wine (OK, maybe a bottle LOL) and notepad and write down my thoughts and ideas like a new year resolution for my business, not all of them come to fruition but some do LOLOL

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to all of you.

Cheers
    Mischelle :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

LucasArthur
    Participant
    • Total posts: 3,158
    Mischelle, post: 268151, member: 60404 wrote:
    Merry Christmas to all my fellow Soloists.

It may have been a good or hard year for some, but we all got through somehow :)

I thought I would post this in the Well-being and Balance section as many of us, will continue to work through the holidays, but remember to stop and rest during this time and get ready for a busy 2020.

I frequently use this time to plan out my year ahead the best I can (obviously not all goes to plan LOL) and some things you just can’t plan.

But I put together some things I would like to achieve for my business, I sit with a glass of wine (OK, maybe a bottle LOL) and notepad and write down my thoughts and ideas like a new year resolution for my business, not all of them come to fruition but some do LOLOL

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to all of you.

Cheers
    Mischelle :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Howdy Mischelle,

Merry Christmas to you too.. May your case of wine be ever flowing ;) and the intake provide many wise insight into your businesses future….

All the best.. and everyone else reading!

Jason

Mischelle
    LucasArthur, post: 268153, member: 34537 wrote:
    Howdy Mischelle,

Merry Christmas to you too.. May your case of wine be ever flowing ;) and the intake provide my wise insight into your and your businesses future….

Jason
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, that was brilliant, I get some amazing ideas once the apple juice is flowing LOL ;)o_Oo_O

bb1
    Participant
    • Total posts: 4,472
    LucasArthur, post: 268153, member: 34537 wrote:
    Howdy Mischelle,

Merry Christmas to you too.. May your case of wine be ever flowing ;) and the intake provide many wise insight into your businesses future….

Jason

Arthur I notice [USER=60404]@Mischelle[/USER] didnt invite us all along to help her with the case of wine.

Just in case I prefer red.

LucasArthur
    Participant
    • Total posts: 3,158
    bb1, post: 268163, member: 53375 wrote:
    Arthur I notice [USER=60404]@Mischelle[/USER] didnt invite us all along to help her with the case of wine.

You are welcome to help with the business planning here if you like, cases never run out ;)

Mischelle
    bb1, post: 268163, member: 53375 wrote:

I think I remember your wine preference from last year’s “wine” post :)

Everyone is always welcome, it’s just a really long drive and you would have to camp in a tent, as the house is full this year. We have one lot sleeping in swags on the verandah and another lot in an RV

Merry Christmas Bert :):):)

steve201
    • Total posts: 278

Merry Christmas to you and a happy new year

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.