Home – New Forums Other discussions Missing Avatar

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Uncomplicating
    • Total posts: 731
    Up
    ::

Am I the only one with a missing avatar?

Instead of the enrolled picture of me in my posts, there’s a link to “Uncomplicating’s Avatar”

Depending on who you ask, that may be a good thing of course, but in the spirit of identifying issues, I thought I’d mention it.

sam_leader
    • Total posts: 660
    Up

Hi there,

I can see you in all your glory, Uncomplicating! Let me know if it’s still presenting an issue for you next time you’ve logged in and I’ll investigate further.

Cheers,

Sam

sam_leader
    • Total posts: 660
    Up

Hi there,

I can see you in all your glory, Uncomplicating! Let me know if it’s still presenting an issue for you next time you’ve logged in and I’ll investigate further.

Cheers,

Sam

Uncomplicating
    Up
    sam_leader, post: 114536 wrote:
    Hi there,

Cheers,

Sam

Hmmm…seems I’m all present and correct on this thread, but not this one

Uncomplicating
    Up
    sam_leader, post: 114536 wrote:
    Hi there,

Cheers,

Sam

Hmmm…seems I’m all present and correct on this thread, but not this one

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hmmm, most unusual Stewart!

Sorry for the inconvenience. I will ask Peter to take a look at it and see what’s going on.

Please bear with us for a bit.

Cheers,
    Jayne

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Sorry for the inconvenience. I will ask Peter to take a look at it and see what’s going on.

Cheers,
    Jayne

Uncomplicating
    Up
    FS Concierge, post: 114585 wrote:

Cheers,
    Jayne

Thanks Jayne.

I’m not fussed, but my software developer alarms are ringing loudly. It’s the sort of thing that should be working everywhere or nowhere.

Uncomplicating
    Up
    FS Concierge, post: 114585 wrote:

Cheers,
    Jayne

Thanks Jayne.

I’m not fussed, but my software developer alarms are ringing loudly. It’s the sort of thing that should be working everywhere or nowhere.

Peter – FS Administrator
    • Total posts: 1,889
    Up
    Uncomplicating, post: 114590 wrote:
    Thanks Jayne.

Hi Stewart,
    I know what you mean!
    I’ve checked this and for some odd reason while the avatars on all your other threads are referencing your avatar image called ‘uncomplicating.gif’, the one thread where it doesn’t appear is referencing ‘uncomplicatingit.gif’. As you say this should be consistent on all references. Not sure if you’ve updated the image recently, but I’m suspecting the database issues from last week might be causing this. I’ll get our forum tech to take a look and let me know if there’s anything more widespread going on.
    Cheers
    Peter

Peter – FS Administrator
    • Total posts: 1,889
    Up
    Uncomplicating, post: 114590 wrote:
    Thanks Jayne.

Hi Stewart,
    I know what you mean!
    I’ve checked this and for some odd reason while the avatars on all your other threads are referencing your avatar image called ‘uncomplicating.gif’, the one thread where it doesn’t appear is referencing ‘uncomplicatingit.gif’. As you say this should be consistent on all references. Not sure if you’ve updated the image recently, but I’m suspecting the database issues from last week might be causing this. I’ll get our forum tech to take a look and let me know if there’s anything more widespread going on.
    Cheers
    Peter

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.