Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Mitchell Ross – Muru Group

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mitchell Ross
    • Total posts: 11
    Up
    ::

Hi,

My name is Mitchell Ross and I am an Indigenous Entrepreneur based in Sydney.

I have been a member of the site for some time but have not gotten around to introducing myself. I thought it was about time that changed.

My company Muru Group is a B2B company which operates Nationally across Australia in the fields of Office Supplies and Technology.

Muru Office Supplies is our Stationary division and is a joint venture between Muru Group and Complete Office Supplies (‘COS), who is Australia’s largest privately owned provider of workplace supplies.

I have recently developed my own Indigenous product range which see’s us donate a % back to some of our own community projects. You can read about these on my website here.

Muru Group also provides Managed Print Services and Cloud & Mobile Solutions.

We do have partnerships with some large organisations but we are still very much a small business and as such I am hoping to network with others on the forums and learn as much as I can to help grow my business.

Thanks for letting me share, I look forward to being a part of the community.

Regards,

Mitchell

Lisa Crocker
    • Total posts: 221
    Up

Hi Mitchell,

Thanks for introducing yourself and being part of our community! I’m sure you’ll find plenty of people here to network with and learn from :-)

You are welcome to add a signature that will appear under all your posts. This can be set up in the control panel and can include text and a web link.

I’ll look forward to hearing more from you.

Cheers,
    Lisa

Mitchell Ross
    Up

Hi Lisa,

Thanks for the tip, I will make sure it’s setup in future.

Mitchell

Tracey G
    • Total posts: 78
    Up

Hi Mitchell,

I love the idea and the story behind your business, and the benefits that you provide for indigenous community projects.

Thanks for introducing yourself, and see you on the forums.

Mitchell Ross
    Up

Thanks Tracey,

I appreciate your message.

I am actually delivering a week of training as we speak in Pormpuraaw.

It is a small Indigenous community up in the western side of Cape York in QLD.

Getting some really positive results and the work is extremely rewarding!

Regards,

Mitchell

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.