Home – New Forums New here? Share your story MOAT Group Welcome

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    MOATGroup
    • Total posts: 7
    Up
    ::

Hello All,

I recently came across FS and it is an amazing website. Certainly one that needs a pat on the back for providing a centralised forum and site for like minded people to meet, discuss and swap ideas – well done!

I’d like to introduce myself as a new member and introduce my business to you.

Introduction:
    > Over 15 years Account Management & Business Development experience working across various verticals including Education, Government, Enterprise and SME in both the UK & Australia.
    > Launched and Run several Small Businesses including DreamSolve Europe Ltd, Chikara Media, redcarpet.com.au (one of Australia’s first online DVD rental firm), ITS Group.
    > Held various roles throughout my career including Business Development Manager, Senior Account Manager, Sales Manager, Team Leader and Sales Support.
    > Ambitious and Professional attitude with an added creative and entrepreneurial flair.
    > ThinkTank/Strategy/Solution Sales – a core componenet in working with businesses to provide an overall strategy and solution to their Business and IT requirements.

I have had a passion for many years to develop several businesses, one to provide a side income using the www and the other to promote my passion and work with Small Business. Finally making that step, I have launched 2 new businesses:

MOAT Group Pty Ltd – This is the multi-service business which focuses on developing online businesses, providing Website development and also importing goods from overseas. Currently in development are 3 new websites targeting Clothing, Coffee and even the Adult Industry as online businesses.
    We have just launched our first product – BUGBAT.COM.AU – an electric mosquito racket, ideal for camping or around the home.

IT Solutions Group Pty Ltd (itsgroup.com.au) – This is a Small Business IT Solutions company with a slight difference. The website will change soon, but the focus is shifting away from solely IT and providing general business, Marketing, Sales and IT Advice and Guidance. Our aim is to assist SMBs to find the right people to work with, to provide marketing direction, strategy and advice without the need to hire staff and to generally assist a Small Business owner to focus on what they need to do – run the business.

ITS Group aims to provide support and growth, whilst the business focuses on profitability and cost reduction.

If I can be of any assistance to help with any ideas, or if you’d like to pick my brain, feel free to contact me, this is what I enjoy..

Thank you for your time to read this and I wish everyone well in their current and future endeavours..

mexham
    • Total posts: 302
    Up

Hi there, welcome to the boards! Looks like you’ve got a lot going on there, and you seem very driven, great stuff. I hope it is all going well for you.

Pop your sites in your signature, then we can easily check them out also.

All the best,
    Mike

Lucki
    • Total posts: 147
    Up

hiya,

Great to have you on aboard. You certainly have the passion to do business.

As Mike suggested it would be great to put your websites along with your signature for everyone to get a feel of what you’re doing.

Look forward to exchanging ideas and views.

Cheers
    Lucki

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.