Home – New Forums Tech talk mobile apps for accounting data entry – something business owners are using?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    adrian1203
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

hello expert entrepreneurs – thanks for all the great advice on this forum

my question is about data entry on mobile phones for accounting. are small business owners out there commonly using this sort of technology? have any apps you prefer, or features that you like?

full disclosure – i am working on an app related to this space (i am a contract software developer). i have been working on this app:
    cashsentry.mobi/?u1=aa

so i am curious to know if people are using this sort of tech, and what entrepreneurs view as benefits or caveats with mobile.

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    ::

Hi Adrian, and welcome aboard :)

We generally find that people are most likely to give you their opinions on things after they’ve gotten to know you a little, so I recommend heading over to the New members section of the forum and introducing yourself and your business to us.

I tried opening the webpage about the app that you’ve included in your post, but couldn’t make much sense out of it as the graphic has obscured quite a bit of the text – thought you’d want to know.

All the best,
    Jayne

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.