Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Mobile Motorbike Detailing

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    IMMCD
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

When I purchased an 08 Dyna Fatbob and fanatically kept it in show shine condition, my wife suggested that since I appear more interested in the bike than her, she said “Why don’t you detail motorcycles and see how you go?” Well the rest is history and born to this world Iron Maiden Motorbike Detailing. My interest covers all brands of bikes so everyone is able to have a great looking machine they can be proud of.

We cover the following areas and include the cost in our price – no hidden extras – Sunshine Coast, Brisbane & the Gold Coast.

We have been operating nearly 3 years now. Check out our website http://www.immcd.com.au for updates, gallery and locations.

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi there

Sorry that I can’t say hello properly, but you forgot to tell us your name!

Just wanted to say welcome to Flying Solo… how awesome that you’ve been able to turn your passion into your business!

Hope things are humming along for you!
    Jayne

IMMCD
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    FS Concierge, post: 40315 wrote:
    Hi there

Sorry that I can’t say hello properly, but you forgot to tell us your name!

Just wanted to say welcome to Flying Solo… how awesome that you’ve been able to turn your passion into your business!

Hope things are humming along for you!
    Jayne

Hi Jayne, sorry about that – we are a husband and wife team – Dave and Anna Evans. we reside on the Sunshine Coast after moving from the Gold Coast.. so much better up here! Business is going ok. We are looking forward to more.

Anna and Dave Evans
    Iron Maiden Motorbike Detailing

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Well hello Anna and Dave =)

Hope business is going well for you.

cheers,
    Jayne

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.