Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Motion Graphics and Flash Freelancer in Sydney

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    mattcolman
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    ::

Hey there!
    I’m Matt Colman and I’m currently freelancing motion graphics and flash work in Sydney. Check out my website! http://www.mattcolman.com

Cheers,

Matt.

exstatic
    • Total posts: 335
    Up

You have a great portfolio there matt and some good name clients.

How are you marketing your services?

FionaFell
    • Total posts: 342
    Up

Welcome Matt

(Please take all advice below with a ‘constructive critism’ mindset)

I visited your site, but had limited luck seeing your portfolio mentioned above: as I have Flash turned off in my browser by default.

Now before you tell me I can see your stuff if I turn it on, I thought I might also mention that there is not much to ready about who you are, how you work, and stuff like that.

Keep the FLASH BITS in place, as that is what you create, your craft and your passion. But adding in some text content for us no-Flash-folks and of course for ‘Google Juice’ can’t hurt your web reach/rank.

I hope to see you around the forums more in the future.

mattcolman
    Up
    exstatic, post: 20672 wrote:
    You have a great portfolio there matt and some good name clients.

How are you marketing your services?

Well I’ve just arrived home to Sydney after working in Israel for the past year. So I haven’t done too much about marketing myself at this stage. Any advice for me?

Astrid
    • Total posts: 459
    Up

Hi Matt

Have as much online presence as possible (on various forums), contact smaller studios or agencies, are you a member of any association (AGDA, AIMIA)? Registered with aquent?

I’ll keep your details on file as I don’t do motion graphics and multimedia, I outsource.

Cheers
    Astrid

Astrid
    • Total posts: 459
    Up

Hi again

do you know shootingstar.com.au? They might need freelancers from time to time.

DavidA
    • Total posts: 13
    Up

Hi Matt – I’ve just checked out your web site & love your work !

I’m sending you an email now to discuss how we can possibly do some work together as I think you may be able to create just what I am looking for…………

Cheers,
    David.

mattcolman
    Up
    Astrid, post: 20819 wrote:
    Hi again

do you know shootingstar.com.au? They might need freelancers from time to time.

Hey Astrid,

Will check out all these links today. Thanks heaps for the advice!

Matt.

Asen Nikolov
    • Total posts: 1
    Up

Asen Nikolov is a freelance Flash / Flex designer and developer from Melbourne Australia.

If any one is interested the future you can contact me thought my website http://www.nikolov.com.au .

Thanks.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.