Home – New Forums Face-to-face meetups & events Move over Speed Dating, Speed Networking has arrived (Northern Beaches,Sydney)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    andrew@co-worka
    • Total posts: 32
    Up
    ::

The Northern beaches are awash with rumours, the press have been put on stand-by and the surf is eerily quiet .

Yes it’s official Speed Networking has arrived and will take place in Dee Why, Sydney in 6 weeks time.

The Networking event will be held at the CO-WORKA offices in Dee Why.
    http://www.co-worka.com.au

All local businesses are welcome to network and chat. Each person will have 5 minutes to impress before the bell rings and you move on to the next person.

More details to follow……………………………….

MatthewKeath
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Up

Looks interesting! Too bad I am not in Sydney… I joined your Facebook Page, really interesting concept.

Cheers
    Matt

Astrid
    • Total posts: 459
    Up

Hi Andrew

I also saw your pics on Facebook this morning – looks like a great bunch of people up there. Should I ever move up North …. ;-)

But I will let a few friends, who work and live up there, know.

Astrid

Convergence
    • Total posts: 4
    Up

This looks like a great idea, I wish you every success. Just what the Northern Beaches needed!

I have registered my details on your web site and look forward to learning more.

andrew@co-worka
    Up

Hi everyone,

We have now confirmed our Speed Networking Night as Tuesday 20th April at our office in Dee Why.

I have attached the invite to this message.

Hope to see you there.

Thanks

Andrew
    [email protected]
    02 9981 1511

vSuite
    • Total posts: 9
    Up

What a great idea, maybe Melbourne could do the same thing (why should Syndey have all the fun?) LOL.

AnaLucia
    • Total posts: 112
    Up

Hi Andrew, just a quick note to say: Thanks for a great event! We got to meet lovely people, is nice to finally put some faces to the names and its great to be able to expand the business network!
    I am very impress with the Co-worka concept and will definitely recommend to friends and clients!

ps. Great surprise to me to see how many people spoke spanish that night!!!

cheers, looking forward for the next one!!!

andrew@co-worka
    Up

Hi Ana

Thanks so much for coming and your positive comments. It was a great night and everyone said they had great fun.

We are going to do it again in about a month.

I’ll pop into your shop in the near future to check out the hammocks.

Thanks

Andrew

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Andrew,
    I’d just like to second Anna’s comments – it was a lovely evening and lots of fun. And of course always fantastic to meet some forum regulars in person :)

Good luck with Co-Worka!
    Jayne

chamtang
    • Total posts: 4
    Up

For those that want to try out a speed networking event in Sydney CBD, there’s one on http://www.meetup.com/authenticspeednetworkingsydney and there’s no charge.

I know what you mean about the “speed” being counter intuitive. There are pros and cons I guess. The upside is that you don’t get stuck talking to people you don’t want to!

Anyways, for those that haven’t tried it, i think it’s worth a try to see what the fuss is about. FYI, it’s put on by Authentic Education

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.