Home Forums New here? Share your story Moved from Electrical trade to running an web marketing business, any similar startups out there

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Col-Cooper
    • Total posts: 7

Hey All,

I am truly grateful to be part of such a large and active community. I have recently decided to take the plunge and work from home to create the right environment outside of the trade along side my life partner.
    She has been very supportive so I am now offering my years of experience to trades when it comes to their online promotions.

If anyone’s in a similar situation, I would love to hear from their experiences.

Cheers all and I feel truly blessed.

Col

thekindconsultant
    • Total posts: 105

Welcome aboard, Col. I think the fact that you have chosen to target your services at an industry you know well is a good one.

I’m a marketing consultant that works with clients in the environment and sustainability spaces. I chose to target these spaces because I had experience in and a passion for them.

Col-Cooper
    • Total posts: 7

Thanks Paul, yes we need to narrow our market focus. Especially as a Freelance web worker, so that our time and resources are put to good use. Best of luck to you also and I will see you around the forum :)

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464

Hi Col,

It’s great to have you on board.

Congratulations on your change of direction – I hope you love every moment of it :)

Jayne

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.