Home – New Forums Starting your journey Must Walk Before I Can Run….

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    sansamad
    • Total posts: 122
    Up
    ::

Hi Flying Soloists,

I need some advice:

As a sales rep I would write up orders on a price list/order form that was printed from an already created PDF file. I have moved into an importing/wholesaling role and need to produce my own order form. I want something “pretty” to reflect the up-market small product range.

Can anyone offer suggestions on who best could create a PDF file for me and an idea of cost? Are there now alternate solutions I could be looking at?

Is it possible to have some sort of file that can be used on my iPad and filled in at the store or does that move things into a whole other area which involves programming? Which would therefore be relatively expensive for my current needs and while cool should be tempered by my current start-up position.

Happy Friday :)

Sandra

Melanie Miller Biz Coach
    • Total posts: 90
    Up

Hi Sandra,

Any graphic designer can produce a PDF for you. You can do it yourself in Microsoft Word (save as a PDF). I often use http://www.odesk.com for small jobs like that one too.

Depending on the accounts management/inventory system you are using to manage stock there are apps available that you can download to use to place orders for clients.

If you are just starting out then the odesk option will be quick and cheap for you!

Hope that helps!

Melanie
    http://www.agent99hq.com.au

bluepenguin
    • Total posts: 1,026
    Up

I have quite a lot of experience with this kind of stuff. Any PDF can be designed so that it can be filled out in Acrobat. There’s also functionality to include basic calculations, check boxes, drop down menus, etc.

sansamad
    Up

Hi Melanie,

Thanks for your suggestions! Most helpful :)

Cheers,

Sandra

sansamad
    Up

Hi Steve,

I have emailed you :)

Cheers,

Sandra

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.