Home – New Forums Face-to-face meetups & events Mutual Referral Arrangement

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Gizmo
    • Total posts: 731
    Up
    ::

Hello,

I’m looking to work with FS forumites who also offer services to other small businesses in a mutual referral arrangement.

MondoTalk is an Aussie company I founded as a solo operator 11 years ago and have grown from there. We offer affordable small biz phone systems and services etc (check out my sig links for more information).

If your customers need this sort of thing (and want personal service) let me know and we can easily set you up with upfront referral fees and ongoing commissions. And/or, I deal with lots of small business owners directly so I could also pass along referrals and opportunities the other way too.

If you or people you know are interested in this genuine offer of partnership please get in touch with me via this thread or a PM and I’ll give you my contact details.

PowerofWords
    • Total posts: 179
    Up

hi there
    No Idea what a Cloud PBX is. I am after a solution that catches your calls and passes them through (and has messagebank). Like a Skype number but better.

I am also going to be finding partnerships, I service business people who write books or those who need a writer for free content.

Gizmo
    Up

Hello PowerOfWords,

The CloudPBX can certinly do what you are looking for.
    Maybe a call is the best place to start.
    I’m interested to learn about your “Writer for free content” aspect.

I’ll send you a private message with my contact details.

Gizmo
    Up

Hello Flyingsoloians,

Is anyone else interested in partnering for mutual referral/lead exchanges?

MichaelDigital
    • Total posts: 140
    Up
    Gizmo, post: 211321 wrote:
    Hello Flyingsoloians,

Hello Cloud PBX,
    I potentially could encounter customers interested in a phone system – as I offer a range of technical web services, so yes it is all to the good I am always open to cooperative business.

Sarah Hansen
    • Total posts: 5
    Up

Hi there!

We’re a virtual office who has no contracts & you only pay for what you use. We also have a referral program, that pays ongoing for the life of the client.

Our services seem to be aligned & we would love to discuss partnership possibilities.

What is the best way to contact you?

Calcul8or
    Participant
    • Total posts: 480
    Up

Hey Gizmo!

I’m always interested in teaming up with other businesses for mutual referrals, so please count me in!

If anyone has clients who could benefit from either a Four Step Business Optimisation Plan, which consists of:

1. A FREE Diagnostic analysis and report of their business’ key strengths and
    weaknesses
    2. A FREE Process Map report of areas of weakness in their business, together with
    an action plan of recommendations and suggested tools to improve performance
    3. The development, implementation and free and unlimited ongoing support of
    the solutions and tools recommended in Step 2
    4. Ongoing Tracking and Reporting of performance, for either just the areas
    improved, or customised to requirements, to ensure everything keeps working
    as it should, and provide early warnings for issues before they become disasters

Or,

FREE help with MS Excel, with suggestions on how best to structure and execute complex data,

Or,

Excel tutorials which provide a practical way of learning a range of advanced Excel features, via a guided online tutorial where participants will build a Budgeting / Forecasting and Financial Planning tool for business or personal use, all by themselves!

Or,

Commercial Data / Business Intelligence Analytics and Reporting

Or,

Supply Chain Consultancy,

Then please let me know! :-)

Cheers,
    Shail

Programmer. Analyst. Nerd. Calcul8ors.com.au Custom Software & Collaboration
    Gener8co
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    Gizmo, post: 209620, member: 43147 wrote:
    Hello,

I’m looking to work with FS forumites who also offer services to other small businesses in a mutual referral arrangement.

MondoTalk is an Aussie company I founded as a solo operator 11 years ago and have grown from there. We offer affordable small biz phone systems and services etc (check out my sig links for more information).

If your customers need this sort of thing (and want personal service) let me know and we can easily set you up with upfront referral fees and ongoing commissions. And/or, I deal with lots of small business owners directly so I could also pass along referrals and opportunities the other way too.

If you or people you know are interested in this genuine offer of partnership please get in touch with me via this thread or a PM and I’ll give you my contact details.

Gener8co
    Up

Hi like to connect with you to discuss referrals etc, I work with a lot of SME’s and am always looking to add value and improve business for my clients.

Jonathan@gener8co.com

TehCamel
    • Total posts: 873
    Up

how ironic, I was actually just considering you tonight – I have a customer who has purchased an onsite pbx that’s currently managed by anoter provider and they wish to rid themselves of that provider. from what i can see though,you only do cloud-hosted and siptrunks, whereas they already have all the infrastructure, including isdn30 link. still, if it’s something you’re up for, give me a shout tomorrow :)

Allyoop7
    Up

I’m looking for referral partners too. We write professional documents for job seekers, businesses and organisations. Our website is currently being developed but get in contact via my profile.

Gizmo
    Up

Hello,

Are there any digital marketers looking for tools to assist in proving to clients the number of leads and success your work providers?

If so I have a tool called Xnum for which I need more referral partners.
    I need you as I am about to embark on considerable advertising and I will need to be able to refer my clients onto you in order to assist them with improving their digital marketing efforts.

Please call follow any of the links below in my signature to get a hold of me.
    Just ask for Gizmo.

RQ
    • Total posts: 29
    Up

C

Gizmo, post: 211321, member: 43147 wrote:
    Hello Flyingsoloians,

Please count me in for mutual referral

Gizmo
    Up
    RQ, post: 227008, member: 44407 wrote:
    C

Please count me in for mutual referral
    Hello CQ,

When are you free to discuss this in more detail?

SMEmgmtconsult
    • Total posts: 17
    Up
    Gizmo, post: 211321, member: 43147 wrote:
    Hello Flyingsoloians,

Hi Gizmo

I run an accounting/management consulting business in Sydney with a slant to inter client networking and referrals.

We email our clients regularly with offers from other clients on their products and services.

I think your product sounds great and something we could advise our clients about. In return if you have any clients that need an accountant that cares about business not just numbers then we are the right fit.

Drop me a line at infosmemgmtconsult@gmail.com

Carmelo

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.