Home – New Forums Tell me straight… My Business Activity Statement software for small business

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    quickbas
    • Total posts: 53
    Up
    ::

Hi soloists

I have just updated my small business BAS software program/app called QuickBAS to version 1.1.0

http://www.quickbas.net.au

Its an accounting package for micro businesses and sole traders who do not need the full accounting packages but do need to do Activity Statements.

I am looking for both positive and constructive negative reviews. The app is constantly being developed and improved, and I actively take on user suggestions.

There is a free download for trial versions, for both Mac and Windows.

Dave Gillen – Former FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,566
    Up

Hi there,

To ensure your post remains within the forum guidelines, could you please indicate whether you have any specific concerns that you want reviewed?

Sometimes this section of the forum is used to promote free trials and similar offers, with a “feedback is welcome” tagged onto it, so I’d love to keep your thread on the right side of that line. ;)

Dave

quickbas
    • Total posts: 53
    Up

I guess every developer wants their product known, but on this forum I am genuinely seeking feedback.

What I am trying to achieve is a balance between ease-of-use and comprehensiveness. So my main two questions are:

Do you find QuickBAS easy to use?
    Does it cover every aspect of your small business that you need to report?

Developers always want to hear bug reports, and also any installation problems – I can’t personally test it on every machine and operating system combination.

cheers
    Rob

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.