Home – New Forums Starting your journey My business update/blog

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Perth-Design
    • Total posts: 75
    Up
    ::
    spinninghill, post: 112783 wrote:
    Nice home page, but like someone said, until I read their post on here I had no idea the pin board was a back-up navigational thing. That said, it is an added menu, not “THE” menu, so no great loss and it is something a bit different.

Thankyou, we see it as an extra menu and it is unique. There may be some small adjustments when the website is completed :)

SheInspires
    • Total posts: 247
    Up

I think you’re right to be looking at incorporating SEO as part of your internet marketing strategy and looking to developing campaigns and tactics that support your overall goal.

You might find this article about creating a Facebook strategy useful and it has a series of links in it to more resources:
    http://www.sheinspires.com.au/facebook/how-to-create-your-own-facebook-strategy

Good luck! I’m sure you’ll make it a great success.

Best wishes,
    Belinda

SheInspires
    • Total posts: 247
    Up

I think you’re right to be looking at incorporating SEO as part of your internet marketing strategy and looking to developing campaigns and tactics that support your overall goal.

You might find this article about creating a Facebook strategy useful and it has a series of links in it to more resources:
    http://www.sheinspires.com.au/facebook/how-to-create-your-own-facebook-strategy

Good luck! I’m sure you’ll make it a great success.

Best wishes,
    Belinda

Perth-Design
    Up

Our special offers seem very popular :D

Perth-Design
    Up

Our special offers seem very popular :D

Perth-Design
    Up

Here’s one of our latest finished logo’s. What do you think?

housewins2.png

Not bad for $165, introductory rates.

Perth-Design
    Up

Here’s one of our latest finished logo’s. What do you think?

housewins2.png

Not bad for $165, introductory rates.

Winfield
    • Total posts: 2
    Up

Are you paying your staff a salary? Because with a team of 5 or so + other expenses such as your office and what not- don’t you think you have really blown out your overheads?

I hope you haven’t taken a big loan out to get this going, because starting out as a new web design company can be very slow.

I know this has been mentioned before, but I think the font of your business name and contact details is a web off. Makes me think of Word Art on the old Microsoft programs.

Keep us posted.

Winfield
    • Total posts: 2
    Up

Are you paying your staff a salary? Because with a team of 5 or so + other expenses such as your office and what not- don’t you think you have really blown out your overheads?

I hope you haven’t taken a big loan out to get this going, because starting out as a new web design company can be very slow.

I know this has been mentioned before, but I think the font of your business name and contact details is a web off. Makes me think of Word Art on the old Microsoft programs.

Keep us posted.

Perth-Design
    Up
    Winfield, post: 114331 wrote:

Keep us posted.

Don’t worry, we are financially safe. I don’t want to go into details but this has been carefully planned for years and we have alot of contracts behind the scenes.

The website is not finished yet, Its a basic homepage we have put up. We have brilliant web designers, some of the best. I will send you a PM when the site is live and make a thread in the review part of FS.

Thanks guys

Perth-Design
    Up
    Winfield, post: 114331 wrote:

Keep us posted.

Don’t worry, we are financially safe. I don’t want to go into details but this has been carefully planned for years and we have alot of contracts behind the scenes.

The website is not finished yet, Its a basic homepage we have put up. We have brilliant web designers, some of the best. I will send you a PM when the site is live and make a thread in the review part of FS.

Thanks guys

MelissaN
    Participant
    • Total posts: 111
    Up

Hurry up! I want to put that piece of rubbish in the bin!!!!!!! hahahaha

MelissaN
    Participant
    • Total posts: 111
    Up

Hurry up! I want to put that piece of rubbish in the bin!!!!!!! hahahaha

MatthewKeath
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Up
    Perth-Design, post: 114408 wrote:
    The website is not finished yet, Its a basic homepage we have put up. We have brilliant web designers, some of the best.Better get them onto the site then. If their the best, the website should POP!
    MatthewKeath
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Up
    Perth-Design, post: 114408 wrote:
    The website is not finished yet, Its a basic homepage we have put up. We have brilliant web designers, some of the best.Better get them onto the site then. If their the best, the website should POP!
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 51 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.