• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    DJones
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

Morning All,
    Have stumbled on this website whilst doing some research on a business venture.
    hope to read through some good advice and hopefully gather some from the knowledge base posting here..

Regards

Darryl

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Darryl,

Nice to meet you, and thanks for introducing yourself to us!

When you’re ready to share more, we’d be really keen to know a little about the business you have in mind. Feel free to ask us any questions you have too – people around here love to help.

All the best
    Jayne

HammockFG
    • Total posts: 136
    Up

Hi Darryl,
    I’m a newbie too. It is a great site. The articles are always top rate and the forum is seriously friendly and helpful. There is a lot of knowledge and professionalism on this site!

Mégan

DJones
    • Total posts: 2
    Up

thanks for the welcome…

I’m currently investigating an idea in liquor industry. Something that has been done in both Melbourne and Perth. but so much much in the Sydney area.
    I believe there is a gab in the market for this and really think, with the right positioning, it could flourish.

one problem I have is I have no personal experience in the actual industry (except for the consumption side!) so trying to investigate things like costs for set up, rent, legals, wholesaler contacts, markups etc etc…

HammockFG
    • Total posts: 136
    Up

I have plenty of consumption experiences for you too ;)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.