Home – New Forums New here? Share your story My Time to Fly!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Cooke Consulting
    • Total posts: 122
    Up
    ::

Hello All,

I’d like to introduce myself & my business Cooke Consulting & Receivables Management to the Flying Solo community.

I’ve been involved in the Collections Industry for 20 years, both in the UK & here in Australia. I’ve always had a desire to go it alone, and after giving my pound of flesh to the corporate world, I’ve finally taken the plunge. In launching my consultancy business, aimed at businesses (of all shapes & sizes) that may require assistance in improving their Accounts Receivables / Collections rates, my focus is on process improvement, staff training, and change management, as well as actual help to collect your outstanding invoices.

Please feel free to look at my website http://www.cookeconsulting.com.au. I look forward to being an active member of Flying Solo.

All the best.

James

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi James,

Nice to meet you, and thanks for saying g’day to us all.

In case you haven’t already spotted it, you may like to pop over to this thread and introduce yourself to Bronwen.

All the best,
    Jayne

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi James,

Nice to meet you, and thanks for saying g’day to us all.

In case you haven’t already spotted it, you may like to pop over to this thread and introduce yourself to Bronwen.

All the best,
    Jayne

Cooke Consulting
    Up

Hi Jayne,

Thanks for the reply.

I’ll go & say ‘Hello’ to Bronwen – I’m sure we can take very good care of her.

Regards,

James

Cooke Consulting
    Up

Hi Jayne,

Thanks for the reply.

I’ll go & say ‘Hello’ to Bronwen – I’m sure we can take very good care of her.

Regards,

James

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.