Home – New Forums Tech talk MYOB – Pick Lists Query

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    LucasArthur
    Participant
    • Total posts: 3,171
    Up
    ::

Hi All,

Sorry, i did not know where to post this.. so pulled talking technology or should it be working smarter or maybe even Money as its MYOB related??? I DONT KNOW…

Anyway, purpose of post:
    Requirement:
    Ability to enter a short 2-4 letter code that could be allocated as a pick list code for warehouse to pull stock from. We would ideally like this to be populated when we create products in MYOB so that when we print invoices, the pick code is automatically inserted into the invoice for the pickers.

Solution:
    Oh i hope there is one.. i have looked through MYOB and cant find, googled and only locating warehousing addons worth thousands of dollars…

We have considered simply adding the code to the front of the description field although we are treating this as a last ditch effort to avoid hefty costs.. Must be a better solution.

Have included 2 images: invoice how like to look and how i thought the inventory would work in MYOB – hope its clear?

Any thoughts or insights from you Guru’s would be very welcome..

Thanks again and hope i have made myself clear?
    Jason

Jason Ramage | Lucas Arthur Pty Ltd | E: [email protected]   P: 61 3 8324 0344    M: 61 412 244 888
    Divert To Mobile
    • Total posts: 2,751
    Up

Hi Jason,

Older MYOB’s you could have a few custom fields. They were not autogenerated codes but they were semi workable. Does your current version mention custom fields anywhere?

Steve

LucasArthur
    Participant
    Up

Hi Steve,

It’s funny.. you can look at something all day, and someone takes a moment of their time to add a comment as you have and voila.. RESOLVED.. TY so much, you made me look somewhere i was missing.. i was seeing custom list and bypassed custom field that was under lists! 😮

Thanks heaps mate, and hope your well.

Cheers
    Jason ;)

Jason Ramage | Lucas Arthur Pty Ltd | E: [email protected]   P: 61 3 8324 0344    M: 61 412 244 888
    LucasArthur
    Participant
    Up

Actually, as you worked so hard on that one Steve.. i am going to have a celebratory Bourbon! oops, should i condone this.. LOL

Cheers
    Jason ;)

Divert To Mobile
    • Total posts: 2,751
    Up
    SimplyReplica, post: 173125 wrote:
    Actually, as you worked so hard on that one Steve.. i am going to have a celebratory Bourbon! oops, should i condone this.. LOL

Cheers
    Jason ;)

Have you tried the Jim Beam Honey with ice and water?
    its quite a nice desert drink.

Steve

LucasArthur
    Participant
    Up
    Divert To Mobile, post: 173179 wrote:
    Have you tried the Jim Beam Honey with ice and water?
    its quite a nice desert drink.

Steve

Must say, i have not mate..

I enjoy the Bookers or Bakers from the Jim Beam family on ice, been meaning to try the honey.. Better run to the bottle shop, brb :)

Thanks for another important heads up!

Cheers
    Jason ;)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.