Home – New Forums New here? Share your story National Mailing & Marketing

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Matt @NMM
    • Total posts: 45
    Up
    ::

Hi
    I am the Operations manager at National Mailing & Marketing- a warehouse & distribution mail house located in Canberra. Over the 21 years the business has been operating, our core functions have been mail , distribution & warehousing paper based publications for government & private organisations. With the ever expanding world of online retail, I am very interested in being part of this growing market and strongly believe that NMM can efficiently and competitively play a part. If you are looking for, or need 3PL, warehousing & inventory related assistance or advise, drop me a line.
    [email protected]
    http://www.nationalmailing.com.au

Tony Manto
    Participant
    • Total posts: 581
    Up

Just so happens we are looking for a 3PL however you have no contact details.

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Matt,

Welcome to Flying Solo :)

As Tony has referred to, we often have people around here wanting 3PL services and needing more info about the concept in general, so if you’re able to add your contact details, that would be awesome.

The best way is to add them to your forum signature – just click on Control Panel in the grey bar above the forum, and choose Edit signature.

Nice to meet you,
    Jayne

Matt @NMM
    Up
    Tony Manto, post: 192068 wrote:
    Just so happens we are looking for a 3PL however you have no contact details.

Good Morning Tony,
    Thank you for the notification of missing details- which have now been added.
    Please feel free to contact me with any questions or queries you or others you know of, may have in regards to 3PL services.

Alternate to our contactus inbox ( which i monitor), feel free to email me directly [email protected]

Look forward to being part of the community.

GlensWebDesign
    Up

Hi Matt

Welcome to the community! :)

*waves hello and smiles*

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.