Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Need 5 Entrepreneurs for My Portrait Project

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Rishi_G
    • Total posts: 25
    Up
    ::

Need 5 Volunteers for My Portrait Project

Hello Soloists,

I am a Sydney-based photographer, focused on people, lifestyle and event photography. I am looking to photograph 5 local entrepreneurs to volunteer for an independent project that I am doing for myself. There are no external sponsors for this project.

What’s In It for YOU?
    — You get a portrait for your personal or commercial use. You may use this for promotion or branding purposes of your business, or even your social media profile.
    — You will be featured on my website and/or Facebook page (see links at the end).
    — There’s minimal effort on your part — you don’t necessarily have to travel! I shoot on location, and can come to your office with my professional photography equipment. Bonus points if you work from an interesting space!

What’s In It for Me?
    — Images from the photo sessions would be showcased in my portfolio online or in print.
    — I have tremendous respect for entrepreneurs, and have been planning to do a series on them since long. It is pure joy to see people work on something that they truly love.
    — You can view my portfolio on my website RishiGraphy.com and on Facebook.com/RishiGraphy.

Do You Meet the Criteria?
    — You must be a business owner within 20 Kms of the Sydney CBD.
    — Your business must not merely be a hobby, but something that you earn a serious living from.
    — You must be absolutely passionate about your business.
    — You must have a genuine need for a new portrait for promoting yourself or your business.
    — If you work from a unique space (doesn’t have to be a big formal office), it’ll add interest to your portfolio.

If you think that you fit the above profile, please email me on [email protected] introducing yourself with the following details.
    — Who you are and what your business is about.
    — A link to your website.
    — Any photos that you are currently using for your profile.

Cheers,
    Rishi Ghai

Sydney Photographer | People, Lifestyle & Event Photography + More

http://www.RishiGraphy.com
    http://www.Facebook.com/RishiGraphy

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.