Home Forums Get productive Need a better service than PO box

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    kirawu
    • Total posts: 4

Hello everyone,

I’m working from home, and often on the road to see clients (except for now due to covid).
    But I don’t want to show clients my home address nor a PO box on my business card.
    Virtual office is good, but they are often a bit more expensive, and I don’t really need an office.

Any alternatives?
    PS. I’m in Melbourne.

Thanks
    Kira

Paul – FS Concierge
    • Total posts: 3,120

Hi And Welcome to Flying Solo Kira.
    It is great to have you!
    Thank you for joining our community and posting.
    We have a member ([USER=118513]@MonsieurPete[/USER] ) offering the type of service you are looking for.

Please see https://www.flyingsolo.com.au/forums/index.php?threads/appreciate-your-feedback-for-this-new-website.47100

Cheers
    Paul

jayen
    • Total posts: 23

Why do you need any address on your business card? I never had one on any of mine.

senseict
    • Total posts: 37

I personally use a service like mbe.com.au’s physical mailbox, which works fantastically well.

You can see pricing here: https://www.mbe.com.au/mailboxes/mailbox-booking/

Hope that helps

Matt

akagrp
    • Total posts: 315
    kirawu, post: 270978, member: 119117 wrote:
    Hello everyone,

I’m working from home, and often on the road to see clients (except for now due to covid).
    But I don’t want to show clients my home address nor a PO box on my business card.
    Virtual office is good, but they are often a bit more expensive, and I don’t really need an office.

Any alternatives?
    PS. I’m in Melbourne.

Thanks
    Kira
    Hi Kira

Possibly ask your accountant if you can use there office address, most of us offer this service for a small yearly cost where clients do not require full virtual office services, but require to publish registered business and or business address information.

RCscribal
    • Total posts: 1
    kirawu, post: 270978, member: 119117 wrote:
    Hello everyone,

Any alternatives?
    PS. I’m in Melbourne.

Thanks
    Kira

I have always used a PO Box on my business card for many years to solve this problem and never had any questions or concerns from people, as if they don’t need to come to your location they won’t give it a second thought.

UmarBatchelor
    • Total posts: 26

Checkout http://www.gdaymailbox.com which [USER=118513]@MonsieurPete[/USER] posted a week or so ago

kirawu
    Paul – FS Concierge, post: 270979, member: 78928 wrote:
    Hi And Welcome to Flying Solo Kira.
    It is great to have you!
    Thank you for joining our community and posting.
    We have a member ([USER=118513]@MonsieurPete[/USER] ) offering the type of service you are looking for.

Please see https://www.flyingsolo.com.au/forums/index.php?threads/appreciate-your-feedback-for-this-new-website.47100

Cheers
    Paul
    Thanks Paul, sorry I don’t visit here often. I’ll take a look at G’day Mailbox :)
    Kind regards,
    Kira

kirawu
    senseict, post: 270996, member: 101399 wrote:
    I personally use a service like mbe.com.au’s physical mailbox, which works fantastically well.

You can see pricing here: https://www.mbe.com.au/mailboxes/mailbox-booking/

Hope that helps

Matt
    Hi Matt,

The cost is $428 for 6 months on a personal application. That’s quite high. Did you sign up to this service?

Thanks with regards,
    Kira

MonsieurPete
    • Total posts: 7

Thanks @Paul – FS Concierge and @UmarBatchelor for the shout.
    Hi @kirawu, I’m the business owner of G’day Mailbox. We have five locations in Melbourne metro region.

Compared to a PO box, the main strengh of having a virtual address is that you can send courier packages to your address as well. PO box only allows postal service deliveries.

Another key difference is that we can help you list your business on Google Map!

Our system allows you to view your item, and send instructions such as scanning, forwarding, combined forwarding etc.. Attached is a photo sample.

Hope we can further automate your business.

You may check us out by clicking on the link in my signature below.

Cheers,
    Peter

kirawu
    MonsieurPete, post: 271023, member: 118513 wrote:
    Thanks @Paul – FS Concierge and @UmarBatchelor for the shout.
    Hi @kirawu, I’m the business owner of G’day Mailbox. We have five locations in Melbourne metro region.

Compared to a PO box, the main strengh of having a virtual address is that you can send courier packages to your address as well. PO box only allows postal service deliveries.

Another key difference is that we can help you list your business on Google Map!

Our system allows you to view your item, and send instructions such as scanning, forwarding, combined forwarding etc.. Attached is a photo sample.

Hope we can further automate your business.

You may check us out by clicking on the link in my signature below.

Cheers,
    Peter
    Thanks Peter,
    I’ve signed up G’day Mailbox service at your Melbourne CBD location, thanks for providing a unique business street address for such an affordable price, I hope you will do well. Good luck.
    Kira

LucasArthur
    Participant
    • Total posts: 3,158
    kirawu, post: 271047, member: 119117 wrote:
    Thanks Peter,
    I’ve signed up G’day Mailbox service at your Melbourne CBD location, thanks for providing a unique business street address for such an affordable price, I hope you will do well. Good luck.
    Kira

Sounds like you should be getting paid for this thread :)

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.