Home – New Forums Find the help you need Need a business partner(s)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Terry Lo
    • Total posts: 5
    Up
    ::

Hi everyone this is my first post ever on this website, My name is Terry and i am currently 22 years old and just graduated from university, and looking to start a business.

Now i am currently looking for a partner or a few partners that are interested in starting a business with me, i got very big motivation, focus and determination to start of with a small business and making into a multi millionaire company.

I have good customer skills, as well as sales and marketing knowledge followed with a strong desire to succeed, running a business is my dream and i believe i have a few ideas so far which can hit it big, but i feel i need a few people to work with me and more expertise to make it work.

If anyone is interested please message below or add me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/terry.lo.501?fref=ts and we can talk further preferable you live in New South Wales, i am willing to fund most of the business at the start depending if i have the right people. Thank you

If anyone also knows any events, websites, or apps which can help find partners please help thanks

Paul – FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 3,488
    Up
    Terry Lo, post: 238273, member: 84950 wrote:
    Hi everyone this is my first post ever on this website, My name is Terry and i am currently 22 years old and just graduated from university, and looking to start a business.

Now i am currently looking for a partner or a few partners that are interested in starting a business with me, i got very big motivation, focus and determination to start of with a small business and making into a multi millionaire company.

I have good customer skills, as well as sales and marketing knowledge followed with a strong desire to succeed, running a business is my dream and i believe i have a few ideas so far which can hit it big, but i feel i need a few people to work with me and more expertise to make it work.

If anyone is interested please message below or add me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/terry.lo.501?fref=ts and we can talk further preferable you live in New South Wales, i am willing to fund most of the business at the start depending if i have the right people. Thank you

If anyone also knows any events, websites, or apps which can help find partners please help thanks
    Hi And Welcome to the Forums. It is great to have you!

Feel free to make the most out of the Forums including setting up a signature.

The following link has info I recommend to you.

I hope you get a lot out of the Forums and hope to see you around.

http://www.flyingsolo.com.au/forums/index.php?threads/tips-for-new-players-to-the-forums.27235/

Cheers

steve201
    Participant
    • Total posts: 280
    Up

Hi Terry

What industry (s) do you have a preference for in your business startup?

I am an accountant/financial planner, and I live in Melbourne but used to live in Newcastle in NSW.

We have an e Marketing consulting tool that might interest you in your local area – please PM if you’re interested.

For example , if you’re interested in helping a specific industry to market their products like retailers.

Steve

Terry Lo
    • Total posts: 5
    Up

^ sent you a private message mate

steve201
    Participant
    Up

Right back at you .

steve201
    Participant
    Up

Let me know if I can help

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.