Home – New Forums Marketing mastery need a helping hand – 5min and a few qns

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    FionaFell
    • Total posts: 342
    Up
    ::

I need about 5 minutes of your time. I am having a little trouble standing out in the crowd, and want to know where my marketing message if falling over. Can you help?

If you could help me by filling this quick survey: http://ow.ly/347ju : that would be just awesome.

I’m trying to spread the word and get a little market research done so I can begin to ‘stand out’ and no longer be ‘yet another web designer’.

Thanks for your help. Fiona

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Fiona, my pleasure to do your survey. I hope you get lots of responses, and a clear direction for your positioning.

But if you don’t mind my saying so, I doubt you will ever be “yet another web designer”… your sense of humour, generous spirit and fabulous personality would preclude that from ever happening, I reckon.

Good luck for your survey,
    Jayne

mike@engagemarketing
    • Total posts: 300
    Up

Hey Fiona,
    haven’t seen you around Twitter much lately (am i going crazy?). I’ve just taken your survey.

Very short & simple to those not sure whether they want to take it or not.

Cheers,
    Mike

FionaFell
    • Total posts: 342
    Up

Thanks Jayne. Thanks Mike.

I appreciate the input, only having 4-5 questions has helped me get a fair few responses. And some great insight into how people see ‘web site designers’ and the role they play in other peoples’ businesses.

Thanks again.

I would love to get any more feedback that other FlyingSolo members can share.

ClareS
    • Total posts: 30
    Up

Hi Fiona,

I wish you luck. I find that many designers get work through word of mouth. People like the design they got for their website and then refer people on.
    The good news is that just about every business needs a website, and some are looking to re-jig their websites for web 2.0.
    I am sure that you will get a lot of work after Christmas when people take a look at their websites in the light of a new year and decide changes must be made.

Birgit
    • Total posts: 16
    Up

Hi Fiona,

I just done your little survey, hope it helps you. :) It was easy done and didn’t take that long, so hope other Forum members help you out.

Good luck :)

http://www.suncast.com.au

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.