Home – New Forums Find the help you need Need a Melbourne Commercial Lawyer

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    apj
    • Total posts: 31
    Up
    ::

I am currently in the process of setting up my accounting / tax firm and would like to talk to a lawyer in Melbourne about the legalities of approaching former clients before I make any moves.

Can anyone recommend a commercial lawyer they’ve had personal experience with?

Cheers
    Aaron

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi there Aaron,

While you’re waiting to hear with anyone can recommend someone, you might like to take a browse through our directory as there are a few Melbourne-based lawyers and solicitors to choose from there.

I hope you find the right person soon,
    Jayne

kathiemt
    • Total posts: 1,167
    Up

Hi Aaron, can highly recommend Sera Drew and Manpreet Kaur Singh at PGD Lawyers. I know Matt there too, who is married to Sera. They have been extremely helpful to me, and to my clients. They’re based in Narre Warren North and I’ll PM you their details. Let them know I told you about them. If you want to give me your contact details by PM I can pass them on to them.

Lawyer-Matthew-1
    • Total posts: 29
    Up

Hi Aaron

I am a commercial lawyer based in Collins Street in the city.

I work at Douros Jackson Lawyers:

http://www.douroslawyers.com.au/MatthewKarakoulakis.asp

I have a number of accounting / tax firms as my clients and I would most definately be happy to help with the legalities of approaching former clients before you make any moves.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.