Home – New Forums Starting your journey Need a reliable business partner !!!!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    rickywebchime
    • Total posts: 6
    Up
    ::

Hello ,
    M an Engineer , also having a strong experience of about 6-7 years in IT industry with webdesigning, developement & internet marketing .

I’m well known about the fact that this is the industry having a great potential in it & hopefully you would also agree with my point .

Now the main point is that i have just started a webdevelopement , design & internet marketing agency & i want to expand this agency on international level in the form of a Quality IT company .

& i think for such a great & big plateform i would need a Honest , hard working & reliable partner .

& here ,i’m searching for that business partner also m not asking for any money to invest to start this businerss partnership .

if any young blood like me or some body experienced person with above qualities is willing to hold that BOOM of this industry with me , then i would like to have a healthy discussion with him /her .

My skype id :rickywebchime

My gtalk id : [email protected]

Warren Cottis
    Participant
    • Total posts: 807
    Up
    ::

Hi Ricky

360 is part of a collaboration of internet marketing strategists determined to stay at the cutting edge of where the internet is going.

Our strength is in our access to each other and resources and it’s a great deal if you are interested in getting higher profile clients who would otherwise be out of your reach. Plus, we mentor each other all the time.

Shoot me an email if you would like have a talk.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.