Home – New Forums Find the help you need Need a solicitor experienced in international business contracts

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Content Writer Micky
    • Total posts: 13
    Up
    ::

Hi,

Does anyone know of a solicitor who can look at a business contract (to do with software development) that we’ve drawn up ourselves with an overseas client (stipulating Australian law applies) and some subsequent emails and then let us know what our rights and possible courses of action are?

We don’t want to spend hundreds of dollars an hour however and just need some initial advice to know what our options are and our chances of recovery of money lost/damages.

Any referrals?

Thanks,
    Micky

EtienneLaw
    • Total posts: 5
    Up

I am an author to the American Bar Associations book on “The E-Business Legal Arsenal: Practitioner Agreements and Checklists” I would be able to assist but my firm does not suit your criteria of “not wanting to spend hundreds of dollars”. My hourly rate is $750 for international contracts and $500 for domestic. To assist I am willing to look at your contract at the domestic rate and to review the contract and discuss your options over the phone I willing to do it for a capped fee of $500.00. If you wanted to take the matter further we would have to discuss what those costs would have to be at that time.

Steve Brown
    Etienne Lawyers
    [email protected]

Content Writer Micky
    • Total posts: 13
    Up

Hi Steve,

Thanks, but you replied to a message that’s more than a year and a half old, so we no longer need this.

Thanks anyway.

Micky

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.