Home – New Forums Find the help you need Need a website designed

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    LeelaCosgrove
    • Total posts: 634
    Up
    ::

So, I’ve expanded my writing services by employing around 20 subcontractors as part of a new business venture- Business Writers Anonymous.

We need to set up a website which will be, in the short term, just brochure-ware, really. I would like a CMS, though.

Down the track we would be looking at incorporating a project management function into the back-end of the website – so there will be a section where the contractors log on and then they have access to all of the information they need about what jobs they have coming up, where they can submit their work and it will basically act as the single source of all truth.

We’re very adept at SEO and marketing, so we don’t need any help with that – just the set up of the technical side of things.

Looking for quotes on both parts of the job so we can see what we are up for all up …

This will be the first of about 4 sites I need to get done – so we’ve got a stack of work for the right person / people.

Any web designers out there, please feel free to drop me a line if you need more info, or to quote.

Looking to move in the next 2 to 3 weeks.

Thanks!

Warren Cottis
    Participant
    • Total posts: 807
    Up

Hi Leela

The 360 Digital Performance website might look expensive but the truth is we pitch for a mix of 20% big corporate work and 80% SMEs with our economies of scale.

360 can give you everything that you need in internet platforms, CMS etc.

Drop me a line to [email protected] with an overview in bullet point re your requirements and the names of (say) three sites that you like please

MissieK
    • Total posts: 234
    Up

If you’re still looking, I’m currently getting Lucie from http://www.multimediart.com.au to do my new magazine site – I’m not sure how booked up she is, but she does good work.

Melissa

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Leela,

I only just found your post so I’m not sure if this is too late but I thought I would forward you some details of a couple of great web developers. Jonathan Chak of S3 Group in North Sydney put my site together for me and I thought he did a really great job. Also Zoe Freeman of zfweb is great as well. I could highly recommend either one. Hope this will be helpful.

Kind Regards
    Bronwyn

SydneyWebService
    • Total posts: 51
    Up

Hi,

If you need a CMS, can I put my hands up too :)

mike@engagemarketing
    • Total posts: 300
    Up

Hi Leela,
    as far as Melbourne web-designers go – from my own personal experience I’ve found Wiliam Web Design and Reactive Media the best. They’re not the cheapest but deliver fantastic results.

Cheers,
    michael

linkartist
    • Total posts: 89
    Up

Hi Leela,

I am new to this forum, but feel free to check out my services as well. I won’t pitch publicly on forums, sounds too desperate, but if you think we are a good match (most important), feel free to get in touch.

Regards

magstudios
    • Total posts: 1
    Up

Hi,
    I am From India we provided effective and Low cost Services.
    If you need a CMS or Any website clone then plz contact me immediately..
    email at:
    [email protected]

Jason de King
    • Total posts: 5
    Up

Hi Leela,

we would love to help.

if you jump on our site we have a quote form at http://www.dreeme.com or feel to email me [email protected] with a basic navigation you would like to see…..of course home, contact but what other links would you be clicking on when navigating the site?

if you can give us a brief we would love to quote.
    thanks
    do well.
    jason

OM Strategies
    • Total posts: 8
    Up

Hi Leela,

We work with a number of web developers australia wide. We project manage it for you, and can do as little as much as you like. We use our understanding of marketing, and users to develop the most effective site for your business

ie. -SEO
    -Copywriting

etc.

Feel free to call me directly to discuss in more detail if your interested.

Mark Mandel
    • Total posts: 6
    Up

Hi Leela,

I’ve probably missed the boat – but just in case you haven’t got moving yet…

I can set up a website and CMS that will give you total control of your content and metadata.

To demonstrate the capabilities of the CMS – I’ve set up a demo installation, you can preview it here – http://www.handmadedigital.net/Testdrive.aspx

The CMS is flexible and extensible which means you can roll out a basic website initially and then extend the business functionality later as your requirements grow.

If you are still interested in a quote then please visit and provide some further details here – http://www.handmadedigital.com.au/Request-A-Quote.aspx.

all the best, good luck !
    Mark
    http://www.HandmadeDigital.com.au

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.