Home – New Forums Money matters Need an accountant ASAP – Sydney East

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Sproutling
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Im in a pickle… and need urgent help this week. Are there any accountants (nice, patient, understanding accountants) who would be willing to work with a new business owner who is shockingly unprepared but willing to learn?

I’m Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs

Thanks xox

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Sproutling,

Welcome to the forum, and sorry to hear about that pickle you’ve gotten yourself into!

Our directory contains a whole swag of Sydney-based accountants and bookkeepers, so that could be a good place to start your investigations.

But I’m sure there’ll be recommendations and volunteers from the community too. Stay tuned!

Jayne

akagrp
    • Total posts: 315
    Up

Hello

We are located in Rosebery, give us a call on 96979155 to see if we can be of assistance or email [email protected]

Is it a Tax Urgent Matter?

Rhys
    • Total posts: 325
    Up
    Sproutling, post: 116027 wrote:
    Im in a pickle… and need urgent help this week. Are there any accountants (nice, patient, understanding accountants) who would be willing to work with a new business owner who is shockingly unprepared but willing to learn?

Thanks xox

I might be able to help you out also. Based in North Sydeny, but with clients everywhere, cheers, Rhys

Bubbling With Energy
    • Total posts: 18
    Up
    Sproutling, post: 116027 wrote:

Thanks xox

Hi, Give Terry Ringland a call he is located at Maroubra, terrific guy. Ph 9349 4700 if Terry is unavailable ask for Yasser.

Brett N/Nerds Computer
    • Total posts: 76
    Up

Sproutling,

Here is the details of some fantastic accountants (but I am sure they are not the only ones):

Vlc Partners
    Level 16,
    168 Walker St,
    North Sydney, NSW, 2060

http://www.vlcpartners.com.au

(02) 9964 9633

They are fantastic.

Best of luck with you new venture! and let me know if you ever need help with your IT.

Cheers,

Brett

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.